OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Students appearing for NEET, National Eligibility and Entrance Test frisked before entering exam hall in Chennai on May 7. This is a shocking incident. A female candidate said...
These brilliant Ideas and their creators were scoffed at once. But the ideas of these geniuses were Way Ahead of their...
Hey Maverick, If I am not wrong..Its your anniversary today..(checked in thread started by Kumaresh).. Let me be the first one to wish you today.. A very very Happy Wedding...
Which is a best club in India? Some clubs are much expensive I want to know which club is best to visit .
Dear Friends, I am going for a family tour in this evening.THe destination is my capiatal city Thiruvananthapuram and Kanyakumari.So I will be offline till 20th evening.Hope...
Today I saw 33 online at a time in boddunan.What is the maximum online count you noticed?
I would like to know that how can i unlock an excel sheet if we forget their password. can anybody tell me....? Sweta Sengar
I what activities we can earn points?
Take a word. Squeeze from that word as many as you can. This word building exercise is meant for fun . At the same time for testing how sturdy our word repository is THE EYES is...
how can i send mesage to a member and please let me know that who is the admin of this site..
"True friendship is a gift that is given without the expectation of anything in return.Instead the reward is the friendship itself".
Hello Folks, I returned to Boddunan after a few years of gap now. Been trying to write my article here. However, it does not allow me to do so. Is there any restriction now...
Politics is broadly divided as Left and Right. How you decide whether you are Left, Right or Centrist. Here is a way.  Here is a chart depending on your views on mythology....
Film artists are honored with Phalke awards. But Phalke is apparently forgotten even in his own home place despite long history of one hundred years of Indian cinema....
No doubt everyone knew this since decades and there was also a money trail since the nineties, but the previous governments sat on these details for years and now go o to...
The Boddunan site may serve as a provider of various writing serves like speech writing, resume writing, conference notes, chairman address etc. For these purposes, panel of...
Flautist Naavin Kumar reflects on his association with Rahman working in films and his memories of...
Do you think reason is true that 63 children died in Gorakhpur hospital due to lack of oxygen supply? I think it may be correct or it may be due to any fever attack.
Friends please give me a list of M.Tech or M.E. in Internet Security , Cyber Forensic ,Computer Forensic Related Courses in India . Please I need a list of it for correspondense...
we do a lot of activity in boddunan.com.when we sign in we have to actually go into the different category to see what has happened..like..whether our article is approved or...