OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi friends.. I'm saranya.. This is my first forum post.. My sister recently passed her twelfth standard.. she belonged to the commerce stream.. she registered for CA-CPT, the...
Let us today talk about some nice choreographed songs. I think, all Hritik numbers are extra-ordinary. His x-factor add a lot of flavours to it. Isn't it? That's the case of...
Going by the results so far especially of the events Indians pinned their hopes on - it doesn't augur well for India. Another fruitless,unmemorable journey to Olympics! A very...
Nowadays people are seeing films as another name of glamour and fashion. That's why heroines are doing anything they can do onscreen, to sustain in this industry. :evil: :evil:...
My daughter was praised by her teacher in the school in the first PTM. :laugh: Her teacher said she is very active and remains very attentive in the class.She is the forst person...
I like it more than any other program on TV.It really tells what sort ot people are still there in our society and tells us to take care of these people as we can also be their...
So the first medal came from shooting by Gagan Narang. :) He bagged Bronze medal in 10m shooting.Haryana goverment has announced 1 Cr Rs for him and he will be given an IAS...
I sometimes think what would happen if I get a chance to live life all over again...I felt that I probably would make the same mistakes since I will be the same ME :blink: :(...
Tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan.The festival of brother and sister.How you all are going to celebrate this day.I will celebrate the day by tying Rakhi on my brothers wrist and pray...
Am a little late. I forgot to post it at monsoon season. Monsoon is a season of cold, cough and fever. We usually boil water with Krishna Tulsi leaves and use it for drinking...
Sorry, am a little bit late. July 31st was the death anniversary of this Emperor of Bollywood music world. Let us all remember him in this occasion. :) :) {CJATTACHMENT...
Five blast occurred in Pune.The sixth one was diffused. The bomb blast in busy street of Pune.The blast occured near Mac Donald,J.M road,Near Garwah college,and gandharv road....
My dearest friend often make fun of me in my college days because whenever I hear some nice song, I used to say, I remember that occasion now, I remember that person now. i.e. I...
Anna's fast will come to an end on tomorrow and he wants to make a new party.Should Anna come into politics?Will he be able to change the political structure of India?
Hi friends, what do you think about HTML5 which is becoming more and more popular now a days?
more members online in boddunan in night times also. It is really amazing. Keep going boddunan.
Where is the result of last GD contest about oldage home?Is it published or not? share any information.
Nowadays, very often, this site is not working, showing "Database error" :evil: :evil: :evil: Today it's not working for hours. Even Karma is not working. I think...
No doubt that mobile phones have become a part and parcel of our life style and life has become so much more easier because of the connectivity it provides .However ,some people...
Windows 8 is the latest version of windows. Has anyone used it? What is your experience?