OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are some very famous equations only Pythagoras. These changed the world. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/17-maths-equations-that-changed-the-world.html
When there is gang rape, yo go to police for justice. what if cops do...
I always have a question in my mind when we all have same anatomy why do we think differently? :blink: Why don't we think same?.Some are very intelligent and some are so dumb...
There are many things which i want to do in my life like i want to see this world and go to different countries to experience the culture over there :blink: .I want to have a big...
Should "Aashirwad" ( house of Rajesh Khanna) be converted in to a museaum or should be handed over to his family?. :blink: I think it should be handed over to his...
Do you think Rahul Gandhi can become PM of India if he brings black money back? Here is the...
Traditionally, people are worried about 'honor' of their Bahu Beti (Daughter and Daughter in law). But no worry about 'honor' of their boys- sons and sons in law. The concept...
Till now, it's my most favourite Malayalam movie.....Nandanam released in 2002. Now also, when I see its climax, very often my eyes fill with tears and I could feel my hairs on...
It's true, very often, we are intelligent enough to think and find solutions for our problems. But the main problem is, we are not able to successfully implement it. May be...we...
What matters if you file your I.T. Return late? Here are benefits of timely filing of...
There are mistakes that prove deadly to corporate bodies. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/10-costly-corporate-mistakes.html
Yesterday, I was at Capital city when news spread that no.1 bakery of Thiruvananthapuram city is sealed for selling fungus affected food materials. Actually, for the past 1 week,...
Indian Rupee, it was the best film last year, both in State awards and National awards for Malayalam movies. The best scene in the film is when, after achieving a success for...
Hai Friends, Today is My Birthday. I felt any of my boddunan friend will create a thread for me. But no one did it for me. Anyway, I enjoyed alot of by visiting temple and...
Today is the last episode of Satyameva Jayathe and throughout the program Aamir Khan has tried his best to make us aware of different social problems that exist in our country....
No doubt, music can really influence us a lot, even our mood and characters. But can it bring hearts closer?????? I strongly believe music have this power. Suppose, we are...
According to Anna Hazare, India's future is not safe in hands of BJP or Congress. Obviously, he opts for third alternative. This is what left parties also hold. Will anna support...
Anna is on indefinite fast from today. Now he has some crowds also to cheer. Is this fast likely to give any positive results or this is an exercise in futility....
She is named as 'The nightingale of south India' and no doubt, she is the best Indian female playback singer in the past 2-3 decades, after Lataji and Ashaji. She still holds a...
I do have a brother, 4 years younger than me. Yet, I have never tied a rakhi in his arm, as it's not a big celebration in Kerala (like Holi). But I have seen a few. How do you...