OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Let me tell something about one of my classmates. She is the eldest of all siblings. Her parents, after getting two daughters decided to have a third child due to their intense...
Again Petrol price hikes of 70 paise. Government waited for political results and hiked price petrol...
Share your childhood sweet memories here
Do life plays game with us or we play game with life? Which is correct and which one you prefer?
In Southern districts of Kerala, initials of our name indicate the first letters of a child's parents while in middle and northern regions, mother's name is nowhere included and...
Hai My friend name swathi, a new comer joined our boddunan family. Let us welcome her. I wish all of you help her in understanding how to work and rules of this site. thank you
Celebrities own a special status and position in our hearts. Even if we know nothing about their personal lives, their departure really hurt us a lot. May be filmy, sport star,...
if you won prizes in your childhood or now let start sharing
My Earnings page in boddunan some times the total earned cost is wrong. There is some calculation error occurs. why it is happening?
Now a days forums have become bore, there are no much interesting threads. as most of the threads have become dry and same responses are been repeated. I wish everyone to create...
As long as the panchayats operate within framework of law, there is no difficulty. But a Panchayat in Rajasathan stripped a woman before entire village for extra marital...
Poverty benefits many ways. So poverty is purchasable on payment of bribe. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/exposed--paying-bribes-can-buy-you--poverty-.html
There are no standard solutions to financial issues. Buying a house or not can not be same decision for all. everyone must decide individually according to his circumstances....
Cinema is also male dominated. But we had movies that had main role for women. Some examples: Razia Sultan, Putli Bai. Here is a link that discusses such roles in a number of...
Man/woman being a social being , needs people around them most of the time in their life. So, it is necessary for us to have some kind of bonding with others.One needs to...
Who is your Role model in your life and why?
Let us exclude handicapped, patients and poor people from our discussion and talk about normal people as we all. According to you, who is more unlucky.....??? Those don't...
I often feel, we are becoming more older and older as our kids grow. i.e. When our kid is a small nursery student, we feel ourselves very young, even if we may be 35+. When he...
I wish to change the username of mine (not the main login name) displaying in boddunan. Please let me know any one knows.
hair style is an important part of fashion statement and personality. Here are some myths on hair care....