OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How many people here have pets at their homes or like to have? :blink: We had a dog as a pet long time back which was very dear to all of us but when it died we all were very...
Welcome to Bali Island Bali is beautiful island between archipelagos of Indonesia. And then please use this key if you like holiday in Bali island and what are you to Do...
Now it's an era of 20-20 matches where people can't even find time for ODI. Now also, only a few people love to watch test matches continuously for 5 days. All just want to know...
Our school gang consist of 5 girls. But we lost each other as time passed by. 2-3 years before, I start remembering all of them and decided to search their new numbers. I...
I have not gone to many places but certainly would like to visit Maldeves,Ooty,Switzerland,Newzealand.What about you? :blink: :blink:
:) Hai Friends today Evening I received my 5th cheque from boddunan. I am very happy to share this happiness with all and I am very glad to you all for your support and...
Here is a video that shows how a youth who attempted rape is punished....
The dispute about No 2 position is union cabinet is amusing. Sharad Pawar claims he should be No two instead of Anthony. The issue may be resolves soon....
Children are future India. Care for them and our future nation is bright. We have much to do for children. We are laggards among child friendly...
Eyes are the most valuable asset in human body. Here are some food suggestions to keep these healthy and guard against cataract etc....
No one can deny that since the day they discovered the net their lifestyles changed drastically.Whether it is for the better or worse is debatable and depends on the individual...
How many cheques you have received from boddunan and how much each cheque you earned'?
Pranab Mukherji is going to be 13th president of India.As Bangali first. Let congratulate him. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8317]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8318]} Bollywood prays for the first superstar. From megastar Amitabh Bachchan to the famed Kapoor clan - a horde of Bollywood celebrities, mostly...
Everyone loves to enjoy the hill-stations and many tourists go there in Summer, to refresh them and to enjoy at fullest. Last year i went to Manali, and I was not able to live...
Am not asking you about your bad investments. I also have some :unsure: :unsure: . Let us forget those chapters and discuss about best investments, we have done. :) :) :)
I think Gandhi knew it from beginning- this is so true in today's world. 1- Never admit you saw any thing bad, that may brand yourself as unsocial. 2- Never trust there is...
Here is pictorial presentation of President's role. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-president-s-role-in-india-slideshow/ But all this is as advised by union cabinet.
Iam unlucky person. What about you :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I did not hate anybody. you?