OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

My mother always advices me....."You need not earn 5 or 6 digit salary. But you should earn at least a small amount so that you need not depend on your husband for your...
In my childhood, a grandmother was there.....a close relative of my father. Actually, my father spent his childhood there. It was a joint family of 25 people or more. A very old...
My cousin sister is married to a person who works in a Gulf country. He can't afford his family there. So, chechi(sister) is living here with 2 kids and he comes once in 2 years...
Suppose, we are going to some big private hospitals for a particular treatment. It's sure, we will take all our recent tests and reports. Isn't it? Yet, they will ask us to test...
It is natural for us to crave for sweets after a meal .According to experts apparently this urge or craving for sweets arises because of a hormone present in our bodies by the...
Those who are hating plastic items share your thoughts.
Share your opinions about yoga
"I heard many people saying that burning plastic is very dangerous to human beings."
garlic What is the use of garlic and ginger. lets share start
Is it because it's a male dominated industry???? But everyone has to admit, without actresses and supporting actors, no actor will become a superstar :evil: :evil: :evil:
Friends presently Congress Party members want Rahul Gandhi to play a very important role in the party. They expect him to be Defence Minister of India. However I just want to...
Some wish to achieve something in one year. what you want to achieve.
There is a quote that says " Flattery and insults raise the same question, what do you want ? " Some people are not able to distinguish between flattery and...
The Union Government has approved proposal to make the offence of 'rape' gender free. So far only man can rape woman. Woman is always victim and man is offender. By replacing the...
Till now, I think, Aradhana is the best musical film which has not only given 3 super stars to Bollywood ( Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar and R.D.Burman who completed his father's...
If anybody having sleeping problems please do share
I was studying in second standard and I was one among the best students of our class that time. This incident is about my maths teacher. During 2nd monthly test, when my parents...
Everyone will have some favourite singers and it's everyone's dream to meet them once. If you get an oppurtunity to meet that special person and sing a song for him/her, which...
Now, it's an era of emails and sms. Yet, if you feel to write a letter for him/her, how would you like to call/address him/her, when you begin? :P :P :P :P Am saying about...
I fear of death as still i have lots of responsibilities so presently i fear of death may be when i will be free from these responsibilities my fear will go away. :)