OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Last weekend we went to Kochi and bought a few dresses for our kid. One cream colour cotton skirt, we bought it for Rs.500 seeing its beauty and fashion.... a bit expensive :dry:...
If we substitute a part of our common diet with fruits, can we shed a few pounds???? :evil: :evil:
It's true, the basement of all relations is belief. It's applicable for husband-wife relations, friends and even business partnerships. Yet, I want to know, if we want to keep a...
Hello Friends...anyone have idea about Sharepoint 2010 Developement?And Anyone Can share Link for downloading the SharePoint 2010 Videos tutorials??
Mornings of South Indians normally start with idli or dosa or steamcake. i.e. Breakfast normally include rice, rich and abundant content of carbohydrates that give you energy the...
It's true, live together relations are not approved in our society and it's a part of foreign culture. Indian culture believes in marriages and its life long existence. Also, the...
No i am not i have been on the sites since ONE year and have earned just $125 in this one year.I think i should have earned somewhere around $1000 with the efforts i do on net....
Few hours back i started a thread "Any one knows about Hubpage?" but now i am not able to find it here. :blink: Can anybody tell where it disappeared? :blink:...
Have you seen circus in childhood? :blink: I have seen it many times. I used to like gymnastic they used to do at the end in most of the circuses :) .What about you? :blink:
I don't think it matter but many people think that it matters as the frequency of the mind of the people don't match with each other if there is a major age difference.What do...
I want to change my signature which is displayed in forum post in bottom? can any one help me. It is not doing in edit profile.
what is the difference between Article writer/ content writer/ copy writer/ Ghost writer?
Years before, when I was doing my 3rd semester, PG, I saw one class mate of mine, totally distressed in deep thoughts. I watched him for a while and asked him, "Are you in...
Most of the ads that we get to see make no sense at all .However there are some which are good like for example;- The Ambuja cement ad with Boman Irani, where they are trying to...
How do you react when the advice giver don't follow the advices he/she has given you? :blink: :blink: I still consider it :) if i find it worth.What about you? :blink:
Here is an article that explains how every girl loses her innocence at early age. She faces eve teasing, molestation howsoever mild and has to be very careful at every stage....
The advertisers lure consumers by using attractive phrases to describe goods. Here are some phrases. People need be cautious....
We need to adopt healthy habits at work places so as to avoid sickness. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/7-work-habits-that-are-making-you-sick-slideshow/
Why Most of the women love to eat the curry made of potato?
No doubt, everyone loves breakfast item dosa/idli along with Chutney. I too :cheer: :cheer: . Actually, each person's chutney differs at least by a little bit and through this...