OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We often hear people saying, "He/she is more than a friend to me". What's this 'More than a friend'? :P :P :P Does it mean 'He/she is in love with that person' or...
No doubt, shallots is more nutritious than onions. But it's very difficult to peel of its skin for its use consuming more time. So, many housewives keep away from them. We, South...
Do you think this time too we would be able to bag a gold medal in London Olympics? :blink: I don't think we would be? :(
I am really upset by the school management as the timings of my kids' school bus to reach at bus stop(home) is 1:35 PM but it is reaching at about 2:05 PM and yesterday it...
What is life without experiments!!! It will be something like non-chilly or non-spicy food. Isn't it? When our experiments reach our expectations...what to say......a wonderful...
Our body has immunity against diseases. But there is no such immunity against H.I.V. This is related to deadly disease AIDS which by very definition is Immune deficiency....
Online job application is easiest way to seek job. Here are some guidelines for such applications. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/9-best-tips-submitting-online-134126085.html
Earlier I was living in Kodungallur. It's a small town. Cheraman Mosque......India's first mosque...it's in Kodungalloor. Do you have any such stories to tell about your...
Let me know how many Chemistry lovers are here. I can learn anything in Chemistry, but can't hi-heart Chemical reactions and equations. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:...
From the school life itself, I never learn anything just mugging up. I just read 2-3 times, understand its meaning and write it in my own words. I am following this strategy till...
My account is showing in point spend column -2. What is the meaning of it?please share...
points of new topic ie 2 points back. It is showing. Have you any information?
RBI launches website to explain detection of fake currency http://www.paisaboltahai.rbi.org.in/
Amago is a salmander just look like spiderman. Just look this image. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8193]}
If we had not taken care in future we must buy oxygen cylinders like bags. Here are some facts about this. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8194]}
Is it compulsory to file an Income Tax Return even if the whole tax liability is already deducted at source. Although in some cases, there is exemption from filing return, It...
share about you to us? Are you kind or not?
It is very difficult to define success .For some it is money , wealth and achievements whereas for others it may be peace and happiness ..We come across people with lots of...
It does not appear convincing that somebody not qualified in allopathy can do justice to patients by prescribing Allopathy medicines. If Homeopathy and other alternative systems...
I am really surprised that i have not received by first cheque from Boddunan yet which was processed on 1st June. :blink: Now its been 15th July i am still waiting for it. :( I...