OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is the difference Monitor, screen and display?
What is the difference between Cell phone and mobile phone? I found people using both names as same. But i think both are different. what do you say?
Friends, in our boddunan members there may be many state level and national level players. So lets us know who are those? which sports do you love to play and love to watch?
What is the difference between smart work and hard work?
Getting married at the right age and starting a family is considered the normal thing that an individual has to do in life.But, of late we see many youngsters either delaying...
It's no doubt......singing breathless is really a great talent.....and how can we forget Shankar Mahadevan's breathless performance. Isn't it? Why can't we today discuss about...
If I feel am right, I never care others' words. I just think in my mind "Will God like it if I do so?". If the answer is yes, I will do it. Otherwise, definitely no....
The Agra Transport organization needs heartiest congratulation for best management. Corruption is way of life. But why should this be organized? The Truck drivers and others are...
Yes i like to see horror movies/serials may be i have not seen the ghosts in real and i want to know how they actually look like. :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: What about you?...
I don't have an asnwer for it. :blink: May be she remains more with kids than the father and help kids if they find any difficulty at home. :blink:
What do you feel when you see a child suffering from polio? :blink: Yesterday i saw a kid crawling on the ground as he was suffering from Polio :evil: i was upset to see him...
We would had come across these 2 words many times. Can you tell us,what is the difference and when we can use these words?
Are they related ? We hear references about a weak chin which is supposed to show a person who is not determined and small hands , lacking in masculine strength, long nose etc...
What do you do when in the morning your kid says no i don't want to go to school today when you are trying to wake him/her?. :blink: Do you scold him/her or give a lust so that...
Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..
1 month before I heard about a doctor of Vyanad-Kerala who is treating diabetic patients in reverse way of all diabetic concepts. His name is Prasad and he is an MBBS doctor. He...
Few days back i was watching a program on TV and few of them were saying it that he was murdered but gave it a name of an accident.What do you say? :woohoo:
Dark Chocolate and Heart Health {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8143]} http://nutrition.about.com/od/cardiovascular/a/Dark-Chocolate-And-Heart-Health.htm
Sangma, Presidential candidate's daughter is in trouble for canvassing support for his father. She is minister in U.P.A. whose candidate is Pranab Mukherjee. Ironically,...
I think...both under belief and pressure, one can reveal his personal life or secrets to others. Sometimes, it's good. In some occasions, he may repent also. Isn't it?