OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep...
Today is the birthday of Harbhajan Singh. I wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
We see that many of the most successful individuals across the world are either school drop outs with no degrees or any intellectual pursuits of an academic nature.Just to name a...
Hope all you understand what I have in mind! Let me know! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8069]}
Why should I waste my words in explaining it? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8070]}
To day is the 110th death anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. I am paying great homage to him in this occasion. Once he said- The mind has to be made malleable like clay. Just...
When once you consider an action, do not let anything dissuade you. Consult your heart, not others, and then follow its dictates.-Swami vivekananda. Do you follow this?
I am sharing a poetry of Swami Vivekananda on his 110th death anniversary. The Mother's heart, the hero's will, The softest flowers' sweetest feel; The charm and force that...
Good news for the sbi customers as they cut offs the minimum balance in their savings account to attract new customers as this is applicable to new customers...
Is this justified? It is only natural that people have some expectations from others close to them.But where does one draw the line? When it goes beyond a certain limit ,this can...
Atom is considered as smallest particle of matter. Bow scientists claim having discovered a sub particle of atom. This discovery appears far reaching. Thus will reveal mystery...
It seems some changes are happening on the boddunan site. Points are missing. (no idea why? may be accidentally) :dry: Total no of Thank you is appeared. ( love this...
Why Indian people not interested in football game?
India's fundamental right says that both man and woman has equal rights do you feel it is true when you compared it into the case of womens cricket in India?
When we look around we can see that most people follow the crowd sometimes blindly and sometimes because they feel safer to do so. They tend to do what the majority does rather...
Most of us definitely agree that we should not hear,see,speak bad but is it that we should should close our eyes or stop someone who is doing somthing wrong?. I am really...
I remember when i was in school i always used to hate History but now i feel the importance of History in life. One must know about it. Now a days whenever i get something...
There is a war between both.Indian team i divided into two part.Is it right or wrong........
Life is never perfect, just when you feel that you have everything in place and now you can relax and enjoy life something unexpected happens and all your neatly laid plans go...
Friends I always has a doubt when I have a sweet and then i have any coffee, then i can not feel the sweetness of the sugar which is in coffee.Can any know what is the reason...