OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

why do people cheat and deceive others?
It is never an easy task to manage and maintain relationships that matter to us, one has to work at it and also compromise to a certain extent !As long as we are alive and living...
Dear friends I will be absent for 10 days so I will not able to edit article on that days I request to other editors be more active on next week. byee
I think the members who write article must be feeling very demotivated with the state of affairs in the article section with no clear knowledge being shared by the...
Some people are very possessive about their dear ones.....spouse, friends or even a sibling. Does it mean they love them in more intensity? Will the other person really love it,...
Many parents believe, if we teach our kid in a high standard school, he will develop good qualities and become a good citizen. Also, he will reach high positions easily. But, i...
I have never done it as I never got an opportunity. My husband did it before 2 months for the first time. I also want to do so. But hearing his words I almost fainted, as I have...
It's from a Malayalam proverb...meaning....a quarrel/problem can't be formed unless from both sides. i.e. If one remains silent, then no problem at all. What do you people...
May be your spouse or friend, some qualities in him/her can cool you very much. What are they? :whistle:
No doubt, Indians though consider Pakistanis as enemies, have accepted both these singers in Bollywood and in the past 1 decade or so, both of them have given their own magical...
If probability of proceedings are lower, will u find it relevant to reveal your love towards someone even if you are really sincere? What do you think? :whistle:...
Now Indian Idol season 6 has just started and memories are just flashing through my mind. Of course, Abhijeet Sawant is the first ever winner of a reality show in India...
Only a few times have I seen, the best one winning the contest. Indian Idol's last season is its best example. I always feel, even if we vote for our favourites, the next round...
Even the most intense love is expressed in tears. Isn't it? Can you people find any one above it? Try...try...and keep trying!!!! :P :P :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
According to Sociologists and thinkers , Religion like marriage and family is an Institution devised by man to regulate the society and its behavior. In the olden days ,while...
I had seen a Image in that tortoise is eating a bird which came to her. Any one know about this as tortoise is a non-veg eater. I want to know whether it is Veg or...
Suppose a person used to listen always claps and praising about him / herself but suddenly if those claps and praising are replaced with bad words of scolding then how that...
How to develop positive attitude and positive thinking in us? Tell your few experiences
Suppose you are assigned a number of tasks by your boss and you have to do all of them......some are difficult while some others are easy. Some may be really interesting, while...
Hello friends ! I am back. I was busy in studies for UPSC and SSC exams. I am happy to see many new friends and new articles and forums. Very excited. :woohoo: