OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How many type of question allowed to post in forum?
Maverick...help! Made a new group and wanted to send invites to friends to join in, but the feature is not working. Can you tell me how to use it?
Hi All, I am back to boddunan after long 4 months of gap.:laugh: I was away from boddunan due to hectic schedule and work related issues. Missed boddunan very much all these...
A sad news. P.A. Sangma ex speaker Lok Sabha and prominent politician from North East (precisely Meghalaya) is no more. The entire country and particularly North East has lost a...
While I agree that we need to have a routine which in turn instils discipline , how far does one go ? I know of people who are unable to enjoy vacation because their routine gets...
Lalu Prasad Yadav has been able to evade conviction so far because of his proximity to Congress party which was in power before and his alliance with JDU. No the Supreme court...
The number thirteen/13 is considered extremely unlucky in the West, and it is even more feared if it falls on a Friday. Today being Friday the 13th, want to know your views on...
hi friends.. am a newbie here .. its been two days since i submitted the article and its still under review..please tell me how long will it take !! thank you...
Yes. Amazing is it not? It is not the only amazing fact in India. There are several facts in India, about which most of us are not aware. Have a look at...
What is history of Hookah ? who started it first in the world? 
Hai Friends, Good morning! As soon as I came online today, I am able to see the red color pop-up on the screen. This is displaying the number of online users present. This...
Examiner:What is Microsoft Excel student:It is a new brand of Surf Excel to clean the computer.
hello Friend! if u want to get knowledge about HIV AIDS. check this site http://www.unicef.org/aids/index.php
Will new awards anounce by boddunan on new year to celebrate new year 2010?
Playing with words is one of the games to peep deep into a language. There are games that help build our vocabulary. While other games help in entertaining us. Here are a few...
I dont know that the details about earning points.What is the use of getting more points. suppose I get above 10000 points what become I?
Some outdated discussions are found to be replied by members which makes forum reading a burden.All such will come to front as new reply posted.Here is one...
There was a time in India not so long ago when joint family existed. Each family consisted of the patriarch, usually a grand father and grand mother, then you had the parents,...
Now a union minister provokes people for final war on communal lines.  https://in.news.yahoo.com/why-bjp-minister-ram-shankar-023000356.html Are the union ministers also...
I was watching an old film which had this very sweet lorie Aaaja ri aa nindiya tu aa ( Do Bigha Zameen) and felt like starting a discussin on this subject ! The youngsters these...