OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

we have Government run Industries some which have been showing profit of late,and part privatisation which has shown to be quite successful...is it better to privatise all...
Recently Chinmoyji announced that he will not perform in forum.he is a experienced and good guider also. So we can appeal hi jointly to come back through this posting. Sandhya...
PIG - Pretty Indian Girl :huh: :huh: :huh: DOG - Daughter of God :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: GOD - Good Of Daddy :) :) :) :)
what is the difference between infatuation and attraction?
I came across this fabulous Chinese proverb "Think of your faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and the faults of others the latter part of the night...
another member reached in top ten today.. :) congratulation to ram bhaiya for reaching in the top ten members..i wish you all the best for next levels.. :) :) :whistle:...
If India play world cup football then you will take interest to see it as cricket world cup ?
I have never seen a horse sitting on the ground but don't know the reason why? :laugh: Have you seen it? :blink: Please tell any one know the answer. :blink:
The proposed bill proposes that all movable and immovable assets acquired by a married couple or a couple living together be classified as joint property which would be divided...
Most people these days spend long hours in front of the Computer or watching TV. We all know that both these activities are bad for our eyes and health too since it curtails...
How do you feel when anyone deceive you and what you will do for that person?
Do water purifiers are genuine one? Do they really purify the dirt water as they show in the ad?
How to plan and follow to succeed in our goal?
For the past few weeks we are witness to a dark drama involving selection of Indian Tennis team for London Olympics. While players of other countries are sweating it out to win...
Surprisingly, any developed nations like U.S.A. or Britain are not most financially literate. This is Brazil. Here is link about most financially literate nations....
Huh! How many times? And got yourself hurt! Though it's a well-known stock market axiom but an apt metaphor in life too. We should not be doing anything at the height of anger or...
I have neither accumulated enough virtues to earn a ticket to heaven nor have I committed enough sins to be consigned to hell. I would like be born in another planet to see the...
Do you offer seat to a lady or an old person when going in public transport?. I do that often even i ask people also if i am standing to vacant the seat for them.Do you do it or...
Some people take birth in a poor family and some take in a wealthy family. :) Why is it so? :blink: Is there any connection of it with last birth or last life's karma?. :blink: