OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Let us share some facts regarding the nutritional value of the fruits that we consume in our daily life.
I feel that it is very essential to develop a rapport with your growing children instead of being strict and formal with them. One of my colleague was telling me about her son...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Should students be allowed to grade their teachers? please share your views.
Why is love so blind.....but marriage such an eye opener? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The pizza is round, the box is square, why? :P :P :P :P :P :P
This is something that I really look forward to.For one thing, it is much cheaper , so I can buy 2 or 3 books for the price of one new book and I get to spend a happy 2 or 3...
i often wonder which one is good.when i look back to my school life I feel that those were best days as that time we were having real friends, doing masti without tension, no...
everyone loves to get surprises whether a boy or a girl.even me too.. :) :) definately i will love as i am a girl. we often get surprises from friends, family members, boss...
Double century on my referal list.Its completed today so it nice feel.
" Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it." these lines are from one of...
Tell me...tell me :P :P :P :P :P :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7969]}
we all people have to work in kitchen some or the other time even males too..but there are some work which we really hate doing..as like I hate washing utensils and preparing...
The most beautiful thing in this World, is to see your parents smiling and the next best thing is to know that you are the reason behind that smile. so please keep :laugh:...
We need to take all precautions to avoid loss of life and property from various calamities- natural or man made. Fire hazard is one such. In spite of past records of numerous...
High Court Calcutta scrapped Singur land act that provided for return of land to farmers....
What is the first thing you remember after waking up in the morning?
Life is beautiful and an opportunity. For you, life is......
I like to listen to instrumental musics. What do you like to listen to?
EQ or Emotional Intelligence Quotient is now becoming increasingly relevant while hiring work force and when you are on a job interview.EQ is all about understanding yourself,...
This is infinite time when a kid fell down in an open borewell :evil: this time its MAHI in Gurgaon Manesar she is inside the borewell since last 24 hrs or more. Military...