OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I always get confused that egg is vegetarian or non vegetarian. Few people say it is vegetarian as government has declared but some people say it is non vegetarian. I feel so...
Is this true that "Men never Understand Women and her mind" as most of the people say this?
While most of us feel that we have to live for today taking life as it comes, we are also advised to make long term plans for our future.. I know of a couple who have been...
Do you agree with me? :)
can anyone tell me that when we have static block in java then why do we need main function.
What is the difference between Motivation and Encouragement ?
Believing in Mantra's is worth able or not? If you have any good and bad experiences with it, please share here
The beautiful Places you seen or visited in your life If possible provide us the picture too
Do jealousy exist in children?
Are you happy that time is going forward? We are living 1 more day. Yet we are losing it from our life. We are becoming 1 day older. :dry: What do you feel? Try to give good...
How much time you spend with your television , computer and mobile in a day? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7959]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7960]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7961]}
Every one will have temporary aims also. Let us share our today s aims
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Should you break an egg at the smaller end or at the larger end? :cheer: :cheer:...
How to develop or Improve positive attitude in us and remove negativity and negative thoughts from mind. How to be positive?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Why do Cranes stand on one leg only in water? please answer... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
what is the difference between these two?
It is a great occasion in puri Orisa.Have you visited once?
:( :( :( :( Should the animals be used for scientific research? Is it humanly?
Friends the most of the film actors change their names and hide their original identity. so let discuss them. who ever know about the particular film actor details let us share...
Beware of credit cards and don't do this mistakes. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/common-mistakes-by-credit-card-holders.html