OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If there is no death to the human being then can you imagine how the earth look? Let us know the imaginations of our members?
Friends, every one will be good at prepare atleast one recipe. I mean we may be expert in one food item. For suppose, I prepare potato and carrot fry curry very tasty and am...
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: how do we know, what colour and what type of dresses will suit us normally :P :P :P :P :P
I celebrate my birthday, by wearing new dress and applying mehendi to hands. I visit temple and then i offer food, required things to the poor people and money to orphans. So...
Friends, if you want to boost our site through forums, I have an idea. I would request you people to follow it if you are interested. I will explain you now. Suppose this...
Another party this month!!! It's sure, it's girls' month!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Second lady to enter Emperor Kingdom!!! Congratulating Sarala for her success...
Most of the accidents are took place due to carelessness. Can you discuss the reasons behind this carelessness and how one can our come it.
I just saw she has 10k posts to her credit, congrats Sarala..
Is it necessary that there has to be a certain age difference to make a marriage or relationship successful ? especially where girls age is concerned .. I came across an incident...
I feel that they not only add color but also brighten any drab space in your house.it is also healthy to have a couple of plants in your living room. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Montek sibgh Ahluwalia Planning commission Deputy Chairman is confident of combating another global crisis. How far is his confidence realistic....
We can see many people mainly ladies shopping around in malls and shopping centres.According to many psychologists shopping is one form of therapy to those who are stressed and...
As a major part of Keralites are working in gulf countries, falling of Indian rupee is helping them a lot!!! Nowadays, I am able to see such lot of people around me getting its...
We would definitely want to know that where this Boddunan has spread its area.To how many states in india it has covered? Do suggest your opinion.
When your younger siblings are not giving respect to you at all. Then how you feel and what you do? That to if the younger siblings are better than you in everything like career...
when I was young, visiting relatives, especially cousins and friends was something that was very eagerly looked forward to.Now with a changed life style which offers enough...
Most people are superstitious in one way or the other.We look for auspicious dates to do anything that is out of the ordinary.Some people dont step out on certain days because it...
Every human being on this earth will surely love nature. The BLUE Color sky, orange sun, cool breeze, Greenary and water. Very wonderful atmosphere. I love such natural...
These days every place in North India is bearing hot waves and its more irrittaing that government is not able to provide electricity to the consumers as per their demand. :evil:...
Did you ever got discouraged by any one or by yourself or did you ever discourage anyone?