OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

did anyone of you hear God's original voice? i dont mean through some one, really one to one will God talk like that? can we hear the voice? what do you all think...
Rajat Gupta the Indian-born American who was born in Kolkata,distinguished himself as a brilliant product of IIT, made it big in USA by becoming the head of Mackinsay - the...
Greeks are going to elect a new government which might have far-reaching consequences on the common European currency 'Euro',eurozone economic crisis and the global economy. What...
It was a long time for approval of new article with cash prize.It was 12 day long waiting.What makes late.can any one help me.......... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Let us see what jobs we are performing in this site. I am a moderator i need to maintain the forums section neatly , so i have to see what kind of forums are been created and...
Can anyone explain me the difference between Nature and Attitude with examples please. I am bit confused
Day before yesterday i read in newspaper that only 32% of the brides creat problems to their in laws when they get old and 68% are the sons who don't like their parents at old...
Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few...
Just say there is a just born baby.....both the parents will be affectionate only, we know that. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: even though there is a talk that if it is a...
"2 years before, I read an article saying it's an American lie that men reached moon, giving many reasons. Sorry, I can't give you those points now, I forget. Some days...
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :silly: :silly: ?????? yes sorry what do guys think when they see a girl driving a two wheeler? Do guys like it or getting irritated?????????...
:silly: :silly: why rattle snake is called gentleman snake?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: God gives and forgives.....Man gets and forgets...what you think about it.....
I really love Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's voice very much. Same is the case of Sonu Nigam, Alisha, Shazia Manzoor and Subha Mughdal. Also, Lucky Ali.So, some of their songs are...
Today morning, I was just enjoying the backyard natural scenery when two birds fly and sit in front of me. It was because of a piece of bread crumb. It was already soaked in...
When we see our friends going to write an exam or attending an interview, we often wish him, "Best of luck". For birthdays and marriages, we wish them, "Best...
Mainly for two-three reasons, I often enjoy my problems, if they do exist. You may think, am I mad. But it's true. What about you? Have you ever thought the same way as I do?...
I have observed many girls, that they never like to watch action movies. Is there any reason. Even I too does not like. My sister daughter of age 4, she also hate to watch action...
When we are happy we show our happiness with laughing and when plants are happy how they show their happiness? they also laugh? how we can know plants laugh?
How you encourage your dear ones when they are in difficult situations?