OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Movies and film stars enjoy a very special position all over the world, more so here in India where they act like stars and are treated like stars.. I would say that they do have...
It can be quite embarrassing or uncomfortable or down right annoying when some people ask very personal questions about us. I have an inquisitive neighbor who wants to know each...
i am very much irritated by ants.everytime i clean my kitchen the next moment again ants start roaming. i have washed all the slabs but then too they are still there..please...
Now it looks like a contest between the two. One is a famous scientist with signal contribution to making India a nuclear power, a selfless,lovable and respectable person with...
"No matter how great your words may be.... You will be judged by your actions!!!!!" How much do you implement your words in actions??????
If someone narrowly escape from an accident people say it a luck but there are people who say it asa coincidence. what is the difference basically?. :blink:
How many of you do your work by listening to songs and how many of you love listen songs and how many hate to listen songs?
In bulgaria the vampire skeleton is found they are planning to keep in museum it was about 700 years...
Some things about the queen of the great Britain http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/visit-britain-in/15-things-didn-t-know-queen-083929685.html
Here are the history of past presidents. http://in.news.yahoo.com/state-of-the-symbol-.html
The 10 richest wealth funds in the world http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/the-10-richest-wealth-funds-in-the-world-slideshow/
Suppose you are in quarrel with some one. Which one is the best method......cold war or hot war? B) B) I feel, if it's our friend or dear one, both strategies work. If not,...
Export is a field in which career opportunities exist. Similarly import too could be a very profitable activity.But this international trade requires a lot of basics. Boddunan...
I never show it to whom I love most because I never felt its need. But for those people, whom I may need to deal everyday, I may express more than I have. i.e. I may pretend...
Which is advisable? taking bath in cold water or hot water? is it according to age or climate? Generally what is good for health? and which time is good for health? :) :) :)...
Looks like pranab finally made it.
nowadays we could see more two wheelers on road. always heavy traffic, every person when enters into nineteen he or she gets license and they are on the road with a two...
who brought salwar and kurtha into India? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Hai friends let us wish father, as it is fathers day
Friends let us find how many number members we have referred till now and how many are working among them? I have referred 14 members till now. only one among those are...