OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Decode it :cheer:
Suppose you are successful in one profession or anything else. But man always have the tendency to change and do new experiments in life. My question is, "if we are...
Do you forgive the person who cheated you? Share your feelings towards this.
Now, most kids are studying in English medium schools. They mug up what's given to them. Yet most of them don't know to communicate in proper English. Me too :P :P Didn't you...
I am skeptical about the whole thing but sometimes one wonders because there are many things which are beyond us and probably 25 years ago one could never imagine that we could...
I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course,...
I always feel, Bollywood gives more importance to prestigious Filmfare Awards than real winner.......the National Award. We Malayalis feel proud if any Malayalam film gets an...
I personally love to work in an atmosphere which makes me happy though its remuneration may be low. I need work satisfaction and an interest. What about you? Do you opt for a...
After the new millennium has born, 12 years have passed by just in a flash. I want to know which are those 10 songs which are added to your mind list most recently, in the past...
:) :) :) Hospital employs should have the right to strike...Please share your views...
All people have problems in marriage life so is divorce a only solution to get rid of these problems :evil: .Recently one of my neighbor's daughter got married and with in 5...
Is it safe to visit Kashmir the heaven of earth?. Most of us have heard about the beauty of this place but have never dared to go there because of terrorism there.But now a days...
Now facebook is developing technology to target children under 13.Already tons of studies are coming about the adverse effects facebook has on character and personality.In case...
Man or woman fall in love with opposite sex seeing some qualities...may be external physical qualities or internal beauty. According to you, what are the qualities which you...
Earlier whenever I stepped out of the house to buy some essentials for the house or do some errands like going to the Post office,Bank or paying bills etc; I used to forget one...
Whenever the 'Nehru-Gandhi' family dictated the choice of candidates for the office of presidency in India,the country was robbed of a chance of a distinguished presidency. Our...
:) :) :) :) :) We must trust our neighboring countries in some way to have peace in the subcontinent. :P :P :P :P :P
I love gardening and can spend any length of time tending to my plants...I personally feel that spending time with plants amidst nature is the best therapy for stress and...
In last few years we have heard lot of crimes being done in night in Delhi still i have seen people they don't fear to go outside their homes in late hours. :evil: Yesterday...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) There are no bad children, only bad parents. share your views.. :cheer: :cheer:...