OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is the difference between author and writer?
One of my friends told me some days before, he has never been in any relationship till now and hence he thinks, it's the worst drawback of his life!!! He asks me, why I was not...
What is the Difference between calm, quiet and silent?
Religion is more like an institution but belief in God gives people the strength to face difficulties in life .What ultimately matters in life is one's own faith and belief, it...
Safest Cars in India Just look at this link. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/safest-cars-in-india-slideshow/
A cup of tea and newspaper is the best start for the day as far as I am concerned and this is one routine which I wouldnt want to miss...There are others who start their day with...
Since it broadens our outlook besides the joy and happiness it gives.It also help us bond ,bringing the family or friends closer together and since there is a need for certain...
Why can't we quote some classic comedy scenes of movies and have some fun :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ? I really liked 'ass singing' scene of padosan and 'Dhothi scene' of...
No doubt that politics comes first, then it is films and cricket which seem to dominate the media attention. Shah Rukh Khan/s birthday celebration becomes national news whereas a...
What is the difference between Right and Correct?
According to me, "It may take a few seconds to know a person. Sometimes even 7 births is not enough". What do you think? How much time will you take to know a...
A couple of days ago, I got scoldings from one of my dearest friends for the first time in my life. Actually he scolded me for my mistake and because he loves and cares me a...
Yesterday i saw a movie Hate story or so it was like i was watching some X rated film.I don't know how they allow such films to escape censor board.I am still surprised has...
In our state, strict rules are there. We can't convert an agricultural land to residential area, even if it belong to us. Rules have made strict years before to save our paddy...
Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, Kavitha Krishna murthy...last one added Udit narayan. Actually where have they gone? Not seen anywhere. Kumar Sanu disappeared 1 decade before itself...
Now, everyone just want a reason to do shopping because companies are paying big big amount as salaries. What about you? How often do you go for big shopping? Are you interested...
There are such stunningly beautiful places on this earth...one such place is in China which is considered to be the most beautiful place on earth by many.. Yangshuo is located...
Boys are real mischief and girls are a little calm comparing to boys. So, I always feel all parents do need a girl child. If so, they will learn to remain more calm and behave...
What are your child ceremonies? We, on the 27th or 28th...depending on boy or girl.....day, tie a black thread around his/her waist, wear gold ornaments and colourful dresses....
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth? :) :) :) :) :) :)