OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yesterday only i saw the holiday homework of my kids and was little surprised to see it that it is not for the kids it is for the parents. :evil: I am really sad that after...
While we go to hotels, we always give tips to waiters. But I always feel that it should be given not to persons who serve us, but to those who clean our tables. What's your...
So after several days finally i saw a dream. :woohoo: I saw one of my close friend in dream which i have not met him since 6~7 months but you know what in the dream too he was...
In my case, I don't know to drive. But I have always seen my husband talking while driving....actually he is working. :evil: What about you? Tell the truth. :sick:
Why we expect a girl when she becomes 16~18 that she must know cooking and other house hold activities? Is it so that we take it granted that when she will get married she has to...
Last day i was watching a movie Equilibrium.The concept is that after world war 3 a new world emerges which identify human emotions as the root cause of all conflicts and in the...
Today after starting my official work just strayed into my trading account and bought IDFC-120 current month Put in 5 lots at a price of Rs.4500 when the market was riding high...
people often say that friends can be lovers but lovers cant be friends.but why? think and give the answer....
My own words!!! (Written under my profile picture of Vavoos) Let me see what's your perspective about life. Also try to decode my words, at least this time :P :P :P :P...
Many scenes, even if we know they are not real, touch our heart a lot.....both sad and happy ones. Isn't it? Can you quote some favourite scenes of yours????? Today I saw...
I personally believe "Love knocks the heart door of certain persons' heart many times while it may never knock a few, even once in a life time". What is your...
Seeing some persons and their personality, we want to make them our friends. Have you made such friends in your life, you taking the first step????
Gumnaam and gupth are really my favourites. What about you? :evil:
Let me tag another question According to you which sound/voice is most pleasant which you would love to hear repeatedly? I really love flow of stream, water falls, birds...
On seeing some one characters we will loose our patience . How much patience you are having.
Finally Sachin Tendulkar is in Upper house as a MP. he has just taken oath. let's see what has he to say or do for us common people.
We all have our own reading and author preferences... My own favorite authors are Leon uris, Frederick Foresythe,Robert Ludlum and John Grsham,,,
Almost all studies show that a child interested in reading and gaining knowledge is bound to do well in studies and also in later life, in career etc.. Another fact that most...
Why can't you quote some nice childhood memories :) :) :)
What Is Angry Birds? :P :P :P :P :P :P :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: