OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Recently in our location, a dog was so thirsty and it want to have some water. So it went to bore pump and trying to get water by moving the handle of it. Then a small kid...
What do you think? All our decisions are made by brain. Yet, why it's told decision of love is made by heart? Actually, is it true? What do you think? Is love a case of...
Who is your favorite Khan from bollywood and why? My favorite khan is Amir khan due to his acting.
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else?? Please do reveal :P :P :P
Which age stage is good child or young ? what do you feel for you?
Onscreen beauties are many from Madhubala to Ash. Who is your personal favourite? Also share the best screen appearance of that actress. I also want to know, in which films...
Today is a Big Day for all of us!! Birthday of our Beloved Emperor Chinmoy !! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7602]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7603]} Many many happy returns of...
It's no doubt, he is the most established Bollywood director among Malayalam directors and has translated many Malayalam comedy hits to Hindi. Do you like his films? Which are...
I am truly surprised that none cared to record our appreciation of the great performance of Viswanathan Anand in annexing the World Championship for the fifth time! That only...
which one of these cources should i take for the summer vacations. iam doing b tech in computer science and i will go into 5th sem after the vacations. Also please suggest other...
Can you share please...if you are willing so :cheer:
We often plan get togethers (of degree friends). It often happens too. It is just like bringing those old college days back to life. Do you people also attend such get togethers?...
This year my girl is promoted to UKG. But she has lost most of her LKG friends since students as a whole is shuffled and rearranged, retaining only 5 students in every class. In...
If I give 100 marks to Madhuri, 90 marks for Kajol. It's only for Madhuri's versatility since she has proved best in every form a woman onscreen. What do you think? Do you agree...
Google has said it plans to run an array of new top-level domains, including ".google", ".youtube" and ".docs", as part of a major expansion of the...
Do you think they are worthwhile --- {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7623]}
He ruled Egypt for almost 30 years. Now, he will languish in prison for his remaining life. The King has not just been dethroned, but humiliated and punished. Muhammad Hosni...
‎one of my best childhood memories......... it doesn"t matter if you sleep on a floor,,or sofa.....or any where....u"ll always wake up on bed.. :lol: :lol: Share...
The movie Rowdy Rathore is released and made hit. Have you seen or have any plan to see.
10 Cheapest Cars for 2012 Go and buy- http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/10-cheapest-cars-for-2012-slideshow/10-cheapest-photo-1338538255.html