OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hundreds of thousands of students join the Arts courses like BA ( Economics) or BA ( Enlgish literature) or science courses like BSc ( Physics) or BSc ( Chenmistry) and so...
Hi I am subhasis living in chennai for last 5 years.I am interested in writing,singing & photography.Guys since I am new here I need your support & help.
I am totally confused with the Padma awards...apparently Padmashree is different and Padma Bhushan is a different category etc etc..how different I am not sure ! However, this...
A fun word play... 1, How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it. 2,A cartoonist was found dead in his home - Details are sketchy. 3,I used to be a banker, but then I...
I had posted an article on bodduan, in the dashboard, the article is said to be rejected[under status] what could the possible reasons...
The aim of this book is to bring together a series of contributions from experts in the field to cover the major aspects of the application of geostatistics in precision...
It is learnt that visa has been denied to a  U.S. delegation representing Commission of religious freedom. May be authorities are not willing to present the real state of...
Happy new year to all Boddunan friends. 
Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo real name (Gurinder bhadbhade) passed away at the age of 59 after reportedly suffering from cardiac arrest after the actress complained of chest...
Today it was seen that the comments posted in articles and polls are not getting any point. I don't know whether such a modification was published in last weeks. If not please...
do you feel there are more work done in absense of boddunan staff?
I would like to know first thing that till now how come the editors names are not yet displayed who checks the articles and gives remarks on the same along with approving the...
One child performed surgery at the of 7. One has extraordinary memory power One has made India's first 3D printer at the age of 13.  And there are several such Child...
Who can replace Mr. Narendra Modi as PM in Future? Do you think anybody else have ability like Modi?
Hi Friends, I wanted to ask if boddunan will accept recipe articles. I would like to write article on different north india and south indian recipes and post it as an...
Friends here i am giving you a strange Trick.How To Charge Your Mobile By The Leaves Of Pippal Tree. Please try it it works. Because i had tried it and it works. To do it the...
hello friends this a site which is provides you many free E-books on net. www.freebookcentre.net
Eating a healthy breakfast, especially one high in protein,increases satiety and reduces hunger throughout the day,a University of Missouri.
There is no match for Bollywood villain Pran even today. He also acted in character roles in his later movies. Though belatedly, he has been honored with Dada Saheb Phalake...
Malapropism is a sentence in which one word has been used incorrectly in place of another. Examples : Flying saucers are just an optical conclusion. A rolling stone...