OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Angel John is a Malayalam film in which Angel asks a irresponsible boy, "What life do you want? 10 days without any miseries or a long 50 years which has both bitters and...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7295]} I went to the forest just for a deep inner quest wandered here and there like a deer all the creatures were full of tear saw even single...
Each and every person in this world has his own concepts. Some people may be able to change colours as situation wants while a few remain stiff in all situations. According to...
Most of the schools are now like they are running a bussiness. :evil: Their fees is so high that even the medium class person can't afford it too easily. :evil: I am worried what...
Being unmarried for whole life does it make any difference? :blink: Yes at least in INDIA if someone decides to remain unmarried or someone does not marry in his/her life...
I have noticed that most of the good chefs are men does it mean men cook better than women and they have better sense of taste or it it something else? :laugh:
Congratulations to sandhya for becoming Emperor by answering this thread. Sandhya is playing hide and seek as she is near to 10000 post. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7575]}
See Aamir, Saif, Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar and many more. They are real romantic heroes on screen teaching fans new romantic lessons and new meanings of love. Yet, they all...
Some days before, we discussed about the group we should like to join. Now let us talk about groups we are not interested. Let us avoid thieves and decaits from our discussion....
Do you think as we become more older, we become more serious in our life? Normally, whenever I look around, I feel so? What do you think? Do you think you will change bit by bit...
Sandhya is in among top ten members. Congratulation to her.She may achieve the top.
"The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it"- Bhagawat Geeta What do you think?
"One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold,in pleasure and pain and remains steadfast with the Supreme Self".
Hi guys and gals, There is a content writing job for those who love to write articles. I am paying 40 rupees per 500 words article. This is a home based work. People who are...
Movies are of different types... Drama, melodrama, romantic, thriller, action, comedy, horror etc.... Which type of movie do you enjoy most? I love to see sweet romantic films...
I love to hear cinematic songs most. I do love gazals, devotional and pop. Anything pleasant to my ears...I accept it with my heart. What about you? Which songs catch your...
This proverb reminds us of the story of rabbit and tortoise in which the tortoise wins the race even being slow. But does this proverb makes any sense in today's fast and...
Do you believe so? :huh:
Yesterday while I was going through newspaper sheets, one incident really touched my heart. It was about a poor old woman who couldn't see girl twins thrown in a waste bin. She...
Even 1000 lies together can't create one truth. What's its importance in your life? Do you believe in the strength of truth and that it can't be hidden too long behind dark...