OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

According to Google your system is in serious trouble due to DNS changer. Do you know what is DNS- Just google 'google security blog to know about it. I can not give that link...
I have heard a lot about him from Kalyani and Swetha, though I know a little about him. Now he is online. I want to know why he disappeared so suddenly?
Two most famous trains Sampoorn Kranti and Magadh Expresss has been Robbed by a Group of People Near Gaziabad and Zamina station....Really a samefull For Indian railway what Your...
Let us all congratulate Ceemji for earning 1 lakh points from Boddunan. It's really a great target achieved by one of the senior members of this site. May his hard work inspire...
Now from next year there will be a single examination for the entrance in any Engineering collage just like IBPS.Is it good or Bad..
I think it's the case of all private English medium schools of our country. Highly educated teachers are given just 3000 or 4000 per month for their hard work saying teaching is...
On June 2nd, re-elections is to be held in Neyyattinkara constituency of Kerala. Drama took place when communist MLA gave his resignation 2-3 months before. Selvaraj, the...
Last week, while we were shopping for our kid, we bought a set of books, pencils etc....and parceled it and gave to Mathrubhumi newspaper office. It's our small help to those...
Which one is more beautiful and excited? Share your opinions :cheer: Also tell me, which is the most beautiful moment of romance, according to you :P
As of now Property and bank deposits seem to be the best option given the volatility of the stock market...
My one of the follower account has been blocked can anyone please give me reason so,that i can know what is the actual reason...........
My one of the follower account has been blocked can anyone please give me reason so,that i can know what is the actual reason........... (I AM BACK FRIEND) ACCOUNT.
As far as my understanding goes Right and Left politics can be explained as following. Right:-Better person to better society Left :-Society first individual second. Share...
What do you say online friends are friends or just a medium to gather information and enjoy by interacting with them?. :blink: I doubt because people have thousands of...
Siachen glaciers is the highest battleground on earth.Maintenance of troops in the glaciated mountainous region ranging in the altitude of above 15,000 ft is costing immensely to...
Do you think hard work will always get success at end and that there is no 'luck' or unknown 'X' factor?? I personally believe, even if we work a lot, there is something beyond...
2 years before private practice of Government doctors were abolished. It was done giving them more remunerations. Government took such a step since doctors took casual leaves for...
Last week i had the opportunity to go through 200 forms filled by college students.To my surprise none of them had a clear answer to the question regarding their political...
I have seen most newspapers are supported by anyone of the leading political parties. But the problem is that many realities are hidden and people may need to read more than 2...
I have completed my 1000 forum.Now look for 2000.....