OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How many article i can submit per day.As i Submit 5 Article today and all got approved.can I Post More............
I am planning to buy a laptop. Can anyone help me which is best brand and which processor is best to buy. Im confused. :s Friends pls help me out. :)
Where all member gone.No one in forum section........
A violent scuffle has erupted in Ukraine's parliament over a bill that would allow the use of the Russian language in courts, hospitals and other institutions in the...
Today when I was checking articles I noticed one thing that two articles with same title has given cash credits check this two links...
Hike of about 8/liter has shaken the Indian community Do you think they'll reduce the prices as some sources are indicating. But the sale of cycles have gone up in last 24 hours....
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra with their newborn baby {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7221]}
Let Mamata take a call on rejoining NDA: BJP
There is a quote.. "Never ask God for what to desire, but what you deserve Because you may deserve more than what you actually desire". Do you have such...
I write 10 article which is approved by editor but no cash is credited till no.Please help me.
I am not a very religious person but I like traditions like festivals which one gets used to since childhood. Festivals have a certain role to play in our lives.It brings people...
Which is better Punjab technical university or Sikkim manipal university for Distance Learning education for Mca.Whose placement is better.......
We may be proficient in one task or another....pretty confident. Yet, due to some tensions, we may not perform well at a particular moment when that task is assigned to us. Have...
I come to know that Admin release payment through cheque but i have no bank account how i get my cash....Is it Cheque of axis bank......i came to know that..Please help me in...
Can i write my article in hindi or not.............Is Writing article in hindi doesn't create traffic..........
Friends, am here to intimate you : I have noticed many of the members are changing forums as chat rooms, I have already warned in the forums, people stop discussing about the...
Why women fear of Cockroaches?
Yesterday when Ram bhayya called me to confirm, if today is my birthday, I thought he is going to start a new thread for me. I was extremely happy that he remembered it. But...
On my 24rd birthday I received my worst gift of life. I doubt whether such a gift was received by anyone in this world on his/her birthday and I have always prayed to God that...
I have been observing that these days there are more subjective than objective issues which dominate the thoughts of a majority of members. In fact,the situation has become...