OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

:laugh:
Who will win IPL 2012 final ?
There are so many other nominated members who have done so little compared to Sachin. Why are they making so many objections on technical grounds?
At what age you started to use internet? Have you learnt by your self or some one told to you.
Now a days we cannot see humanity any where in this world. FOr example some days back a person fired himself for Telangana issue. The news reporters are taking pictures of him...
Due to increase of technology in medical sciences every day one new disease is borning. Will you agree for this or not?
By the trend of the market, I think Petrol prices are about to go up. Any idea friends?
Here in North, On Saturdays more beggars are seen on foot path and subways. The reason, giving alms on Saturday will be good (Sani ka dan maha kalyan) so the beggars are taking...
Person Who fall in love easily ? is Mentally strong or weak? I want to say wise person does not fall in love easily is it true.
I love taking bath on falls. According to me its goods if we take bath on falls. If i started taking bath on falls i forget about the time and enjoy so many hours on water....
The two words seem to have same meaning but there must be some difference since they are different words. Do you have any interesting explaination which can distinguish these two...
I don't know what CBI is doing but its been very serious the girl who was brutly murdered at her home while sleeping along with her parents in the adjacent room could not get the...
without any forum posting or writing article ,one is getting points and holding the position in leader board. This is not right.Admin. should do something. In the last week (I...
How many of you people's marriage have occurred without giving dowry? Let me see at least one person has done an arranged marriage without this evil factor. :dry: I am...
Is saying NO in life is correct or not?
Waits are of different types.....for a person, for an event, for an exam, for a result, for a bus or train, which may or may not end in good. Some waits, we may really love, but...
Gifts may be given with or without love, for getting nothing in return or expecting many things. Do you believe gifts increase the bond???? What's your opinion?
Some persons may or may not be our friend of our school or college. Yet we love or admire them for their talents or good character. Do you have such a classmate hero, whom you...
People these days are doing different experiments with different industrial researches. There are big industries who are appointing spies to break into their efforts. Almost all...
i have faced this situation many times like people giving free advices all time.sometime its good but sometime it becomes irritating. once i went to a party i was wearing...