OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is moderation not an obstacle to excellence? It is often advised to be moderate in all respects. One should balance between rest, enjoyment and hard work. But we see that...
This question asked to me my 10 year old son :laugh: . I rolled my eyes, Do I have a favourite team, no way as I rarely watch or interested in IPL cricket. I like to watch only...
''i can't access mylot, its says runtime error. Please tell, are you also faceing this problem or its just for me... This messege appears since yesterday arnund 5-6 pm i am...
My kids are in pre school still they have to carry the bags which is equal to their weight. :evil: I think school administration should understand the pain of small kids. :evil:
I stayed away from my family when i did engineering and it was tough at that time to live there. I really cried when my father left me there in the hostel even he also cried...
There is no harm if you get inspired with your past and its success. But do you think it's good to keep ranting about it at the cost of your present? What do you think fellow...
Today is mothers day. I salute all mothers. They are first teachers of everyone. Abraham Lincoln had said: What I am today or what I hope to be, I owe to my mother.
Today is mothers day. I salute all mothers. They are first teachers of everyone. Abraham Lincoln had said: What I am today or what I hope to be, I owe to my mother.
We are celebrating 60th year of parliament. Our parliamentary system is one of best in the world. However there are lesser sittings and more obstructions. These need be tacked by...
Can babies in the womb will have dreams or not? :blink: :blink: :blink:
:( Recently my brother in law passed away and my sister in law had to undergo many degrading custom rituals because she became a widow. This makes m feel angry because men are...
I read this news in Times of India yesterday? We all aware that divorces are increased in India than earlier days. What do you think on those who divorced and remarrying the...
Which one is best- Indian classical or western music?
Is professionalism required from children age?
I have been reading a lot about hacking and ethical-hacking for some time now. Please let me know the basic difference in between these two.
I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them....
Why kids these days don't have an amition to become a farmer? :evil: .Why most of kids say that they want to be a doctor or an engineer?. :) Is it so the country where...
:angry: Whats your choice for the next president of our india???
Actually I know how to sketch but do not know how to do it online. Is there any good site that can teach me some of the basics please.
How do you like to spend a holiday? Along with friends/spouse and kids for an outing or hoilday trip or do you prefer to stay alone?