OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I believe that he is the most talented music director of present times who has been reigning Indian music industry for more than 2 decades.....Fast numbers, slow numbers,...
Who is your friend after human?
All of you will of course agree with me that songs can deeply influence our mood. When we are upset, if we hear a slow melody or our favourite one, it can change our mood. My...
It is believed that very often presence and absence can influence the bond of relations positively and negatively, it depends. But do you think, the presence of a loved one or an...
Let me give you my 4 sentence quote to decode...it's very easy. Some days have passed since I have not given you any such puzzles. Don't take that much time....at least this time...
"Miracles happen to those who believe in them". Do you people believe in miracles?????? Also, according to you, what is a miracle.... is it an unexpected surprise?????
Any one here know a replica handbag seller that can refer or suggest me to a whole seller?There are many online handbags sites which provide quality bags in cheap rate, these...
Which team will win this year? what is your guess. I guess it will be KKR
Satyamev Jayate in copyright trouble with Euphoria http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_satyamev-jayate-in-copyright-trouble-with-euphoria_1685812
4G
Airtel launches 4G services in Bangalore after kolkata.it is a good new for fast internet users.
Do you think, even if we are the best person of the world with smartness and intelligence, we can achieve peaks of success without the help of any other person? Are you that much...
I come to Boddunan when i am tired/stressed/have nothing to do.I feel it to be good way to have fun to interact with people. :lol: What about you? :) Do you come for the...
Today, the birthday of KobiGuru Rabindranath Tagore. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7110]} Rabindranath Tagore was born into a distinguished Bengali family in Calcutta, West Bengal on...
The price of gold is gradually increasing by the day. Today it has decreased. Can anyone say whether it will go higher or lower? Is it safe to invest in gold?
:laugh: good morning friends...
good morning friends...
100-yr-old photos of British India found in shoebox http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/exquisite-hundred-year-old-photos-of-british-raj-discovered-in-a-shoe-box-slideshow/
I am telling you something about how fake publicities are used to market their products. Today, a textile showroom of a prominent group(already having a great brand name) is...
Most of the people listen to songs while working, they feel that listening to musics makes their pain of work burden less. So let us see how many will agree for this and how many...
Chinese Companies bribe more than India. Apparently, Chines companies do this with understanding with their government....