OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Many people say.......campus love won't exist too long. They will end when the college life ends. Those survive can be counted by our fingers.....just a few. What do you think?...
Iam new user to this honest site but i am confused how i can start my journey to boddunan can you help me.
I think its good to brush teeth after eating something and give a break to teeth for at least 4~5 hours :laugh: so that the tooth paste could work on the germs in that time...
Through my experiences, I find that if I wait for something, I am not going to get it, even if I may have worked a lot. All great happiness of my life were gifted to me as only...
Using Windows password reset software is a very simple and effective way to reset forgotten Windows password. Windows might be one of the most reliable and effective operating...
Curse is a part of mythology and in epics itself, it is described many times. Yet, I do believe that if curses are made by some innocent person broken heart, the other person...
I don't know why management is keeping quiet this time also. They should take some serious measures and ban that person at least for a week :angry: :angry: :angry: Friends,...
can a member keep more than one account .
:( cant find a way to upload files in the document section oops i forgot to categories this under question and answer
I always wonder we say clicking on articles is spamming but is it not spamming when someone writes a post on a topic which is irrelevant and just post it to earn some points. :P...
what could be the strategy for earning 1000 points a day, then how much time will you need to sit on the net to achieve so
Hello friends, I dont know how to say this as i have spent great times with Boddunan and its members... But, its time to say good bye. I am really thankful to all of you...
This time there is a very serious problem over forum because of article.Can any say what is a time interval between two article so that i cannot get banned.
1) My vehicle got punctured. 2) The bus came late what would be yours
[attachment][Songs.PK] Ishaqzaade - 03 - Pareshaan.mp3[/attachment] I love the song "mei pareshhan" featured in the movie Ishqzaade.. The video as well as the...
Below the profile picture of every member, a word "karma" has been written over there with + and - sign. What does it refer to?
I have been using Tata Photon plus since last one year and I am satisfied with the speed. What is your experience?
I came across this question in an Youth Retreat It has always challenged my existence in this world Be specific while you answer, as this question is asking what would you give...
In a country, where boys are given preference in every thing and girls allowed to die in mother's womb itself, I think parents get more love in return from girls than boys....