OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Most of the people i have seen remember GOD only when they are in pain or in difficult situation :evil: even it too forget Him when i am OK. :blush: But how many of you remember...
I would like to know whether anyone here is good with Adobe Photoshop. I know some simple stuff and I can create some banners and stuff in Photoshop, like the one below. I...
No, this is not related to crying but CRY stands for 'Child Rights and You' This is one of the best NGOs working for the welfare of children allover the world. Never so no to...
People are of course, of two category. First category include those, who directly say it open, if he see something unpleasant. Obviously, he will gain more enemies. Second one...
Dreams are of course, windows to our ambitions. Many people are interested in weaving dreams even at day time, including me. Are you also a day dreamer? :cheer: Do you think,...
Please suggest me some good new Hindi or English songs. Please don't suggest the movie names. Instead individual song names would be great. Thanks in advance.
How many of you like the Brazil footballer Ricardo Kaka and robinho
Whi do u think is the best footballer ever have played pele, messi, kaka, ronaldo, maraddona aur someone else mention?
The main reason I signed up on boddunan is to earn by writing articles.But sometimes I am disappointed due to the fact that Boddunan seems to give less importance to them. I...
A camel going through eye of needle is unbelievable. But Christ said that it is easier than a rich man entering heaven. What does this mean?
I remember God when i stuck somewhere. :) I know some people remember mother and some father. :) I wonder if a woman remembers her husband or she still remembers her...
Has anyone heard of the site trueindiaonline.com ? Is it genuine for data entry jobs? If anyone has the info ,I think it could help alot of people who need work from...
:) what is love???
Your take friends, do you think this is an important day in any way for us?
Hai Can anyone tell me how to upload images to articles from desktop.
Today my mon dad are celebrating their 29th anniversary. Cheers!!!
The smell which you hate? I hate Inguva smell What about u?
hi friends, i need a adsense for my site..(adult). My site have normal pageviews. I am using adhitz but they are not allowed adult cootents. I cant apply for gadsense Please...
hi friends, i am a member of this site since 1 month but i don't know how to earn here, i am seeing only points here... Please describe me ''Thanks!''
The Food taste which you hate? I hate the fried onion taste what about you?