OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why the sweetness of human relationships will be starting only after they will have some gap between relationships? why this is happening?
It's believed that it's the best day for investing. Most people invest on gold on this day. How many of you people believe in Akshaya thrithiya and buy at least 1 gm gold on this...
Here are the some of the funny facts about women. http://younews.in/news/weird-funny-facts-about-women/
Monsoon.......beautiful lady among all seasons!! Do you like it? What do you feel when you see rain???? Do express some poetic thoughts if you can and let us all give this...
What is your favorite food? I like hot rice and dal with a spoon of pure ghee on it. :P yummy........ There is no comparison to the taste of this simple food.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6921]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6922]}
Some people say death or diseases. Some others say ghosts and darkness. Most people may opt old age. What do you fear most? :S Actually, it was to be grouped under humorous...
I read from today's supplement about tombs of Jesus and Mary at Rozabal in Kashmir valleys now under the control of Pakistan. Both Muslims and Hindus worship this place, but now...
Soordas is considered as the best poet in Hindi. There is a couplet" Soor Soor Tulso shashi, Ufgan Keshav Das (Soordas is Sun, Tulsidas moon and Keshar Das a light worm...
Really a very difficult question. Yet try to answer it :)
yesterday when i was watching news there was a news that a 3 year old girl was raped.this is the biggest shameful act.its a biggest crime ever.Mumbai 3year old raped
Usually, there are very 2 easy ways to reset Windows password after it is forgotten. One is: use another administrative user on the Windows computer to change or remove the...
I studied reviews of different peoples as they suggested me zija product. I want to ask is it good for health? How i increase the level of metabolism in body?
Zip
Gideon Sundback's 132nd birthday: Google pays tribute with a...
Every person in this world has his own strengths and weakness and no one know it better than that person himself. It's a bit difficult question.Yet, can you point out your strong...
Silence has many meanings and expressions though it's wordless and causes no sound. What is your definition of silence and what can make you silent at least for a...
I am using Chitika but that is so slow. Suggest me a few others which can go together with Chitika.
"Darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn"...... Do you believe in this old proverb? :)
Our dream may start in one place, later proceed through different stages which are not actually connected in the real world, which may end in a climax that is not at all...