OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am now very happy to know that my girl can wear colour dress every first Friday of every month (only KG students), which was not allowed last year. While I was at my school, we...
Do u believe in astrology and predictions? Personally, I believe in astrology and before every event, we used to check it from an astrologer. Before marriages, we can't avoid...
Today is the first day of Bengali new year. I wish to all my friends "SUBHA NABABARSHA" May this special day be the beginning of the year be full of...
editting button is working but not normally.today when i wanted to edit my profile i tried it. click on your avatar or profile button when the page start loading stay on the...
It is often shown in romantic movies that hero and heroine recognizes each other, if they are made for each other - a strong bond or an attraction is formed. Many people often...
Few days ago I was platinum mate now diamond mate.What does it mean?
India, Pakistan agree to open more trade routes.Will be the relationship good in future?
Friend, I has created paypal account 5 years back. Now I tried to open it mean, it is not getting login.I dont know whether my mail id is wrong or password. Can you please tell...
WE can see in our leader board lalit653 has reached 242 points in last week he is the topper. He posted just 5 posts in forum how he got all other points. He is spamming or any...
Friends I am confused now. Do you know about the caste of politicians? Here is the link below...
Letters 'a' 'b' and 'c' do not appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 999.Letter 'a' comes for the first time in thousand. Share some more like this.
Most of the people don't drink milk when they get mature. :evil: They don't drink it may be it does not taste good but they forget that milk is high source of protein and...
I always switch off lights,fans or other electric appliance if they are not required. :whistle: I always turn off the taps if i feel there is wastage of water. :whistle: I try...
Similarities or differences......by which factor are you attracted to others most???? Tell me :P Waiting for some humorous answers{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6790]}
hey everyone wanted to share this with you so that you can give me more suggestions.im willing to write novel.im thinking about this from a long time.but not getting that from...
i was always against government services from my childhood except this one.my mother always asked me to give bank exams and other government service exams but i didnt.i was...
I have already started a thread titled "Copy cat". Yet, this one is bit different. Songs of many regional languages are copied to Bollywood. Can you provide links of...
It is often said that we choose a friend with his defects, never put conditions to change any character/habit of him etc etc. Yet, if we are a sincere friend, we can often change...
It is often said that we do things only that we feel right. Yet sometimes we do wrong things even if our mind says, "It's wrong." It may be for our personal goals,...
Today when I am going to office by bus some one theft my mobile which is kept in bag. I sawn it when I was in office I could not remeber my IMEI of mobile but I blocked...