OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi friends This is fazelath and new to this site
  i am very very happy to see that this website is still running. feeling so happy. i have very sweet memories with this website. 11 years passed. and still it is...
Hi friends, Can anyone please tell me how does submission of weblinks works ? Can we submit our blog URl links and how to submit the weblinks ? Please help? Thanks in...
As if we don't have enough problems with Kashmir and Pakistan , now China too is increasing it's activities on the border , this time near Sikkim/ Bhutan frontier. They destroyed...
Chanakya as we all know was extremely intelligent and wise and his thoughts will be valued forever because of the pearls of wisdom hidden in them . Here is an article based on...
The planets are too far from us. Astrologers claim that these affect us. How?. The link below describes this in humor. How homeopathic medicines work. These are diluted in water...
Maverick as you are going on Vacation from Tomorrow so please let me know from where I will find everyday page impression of boddunan so that I will publish it and all member...
Is Revenue sharing program still exist or its expired? Previously boddunan shares revenue among top members every month but this time I am not able to see current active programs.
>> http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/70-Nature/13685-how-to-save-intelligently-while-doing-good-for-the-planet.html << >>...
what is home remedies for common cold?
In description of badges in Dashboard/ profile- some badges are indicated by the words- 'I am the most coolest' I feel that 'most coolest' is inappropriate. 'Coolest'...
Here are some movies revolving around women sensuality and interests. The notable are Mother India, artha and Asistva....
in Tally 7.2 there is only one location named Main Location and I am unable to create many more locations in it. I have also taken help from websites according to them i have to...
" Red Algae In Genomic Age" tis Book in Edited by Joseph Seckbach & David J. Chapman. This volume covers the modern biology and the speciation of the red algae...
Are the employees in court for office work or domestic jobs of judges.  Regretfully, a court employee has been charged for not washing underwear.  This is indeed...
hi everyone. i am a new member of boddunan. my name is tanuj manchanda and i am from Delhi. i have posted two articles in miscellaneous category under stories and tales section....
Sudarshan Patnaik is an internationally renowned Artist and is well known for combining Art and activism. his works are made of Sand in Beaches. Have a look at his mind boggling...
Dear friends I am here member since 4 month. that time we had only 500 members now we have more than 4500 members but due to less activity Page rank is not increasing . we are...
Supreme court decision came today on tripple talaak? Share your feeling on this.
"Luck has a peculiar habit of favouring those who dont't depend on it" So just believe in yourself and find a way to your dreams. And don't depend on luck Luck by...