OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am trying to get fun from Boddunan but people say i should not as i am getting irelevant on the topics. :laugh: I also feel we should post our response aligned to the topic...
Have you ever seen someone committing suicide in you neighbour. :ohmy: There was a case in my neighborhood when i was a child. :evil: A girl committed suicide of age around...
I'd been wondering since boddunan crossed historic 10000/- membership mark so DOES BODDUNAN atleast felicitate or honoured Hardworking MAVERICK & ATUL SIR .
Share your thoughts about vedhathiri maharishi
Yuvi returned after a long.Hope he will come back in field soon.
I am really blessed to have parents :whistle: who never beat me even if i did something wrong instead they tought me how to love others.They made me understand that people do...
I have seen people they think helmet a way to get rid of traffic police :evil: they don't understand that it is essential to wear it when they are on road. :whistle: Why they...
Mirza Ghalib is very famous Urdu poet. He belongs to Agra. It is so funny that he is accused of fanning hatred. Nothing could be more ridiculous. He wrote poetry on love and...
I want to know about the expansion of boddunan
Dont post your personal websites or blogs in the forum section. You can keep them as your signature and only 2 addresses are allowed. Not more. If any member violates this...
Friends all holy religious books contains same concept and ideology regarding God and dharma. How many of you by heart and soul follow them?
My elder brother's kids have come in 6th standard and now they have to choose one subject from French/Sanskrit. :) I want to know from you all is there any scope of studying...
We both had thought that when our kids will grow up we will visit Vaishno Devi at least once and may be in this July/August i will go with my parents and kids. :) I have visited...
Hi friends.. I am having this problem from starting. Not every time but mostly whenever I drink cold drink I always face tonsil problem. Just couple of days before, I had...
Congress Party lost election badly in UP even though Rahul Gandhi worked very hard. Sonia Gandhi is worried and in fiery mood. Here is the link...
I can't see our forum dying in this way. If so, the whole effort I have done for 2.5 months to make it alive may go in waste bin. It's true I have some personal assignments and...
Hai Friends, WISH YOU ALL HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR. :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6613]}
Friends the Indian marriage system is right or wrong? (arranged Marriage) what do you say? Let us see how many will support it
I have heard from many couples who have passed their half century mark, including my parents, that real love for each other starts in their old age, when physical love may not be...
Problems keep us alive. Do you agree with this statement?