OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

"SILENCE" Is the best answer, For all questions... "SMILE" Is the best reaction, In all situations... Unfortunately... Both Never Help In, Any...
In the online and internet media how to ensure that our passwords are not stolen or done away with. Also how to know whether in a smartphone any transaction is secure or not as...
my articles got approval till i have not received any cash credits.... two days before i got the approval of articles....
Hey Guys, Hope you have not forgotten me.. I am really happy to login here again... My life is really stressed out here, Somehow I managed to get internet here. Probably not...
I agree with all but i want to one modification. the question is that highest referal of the month. i want to suggest change this prize to most active person of the month. so...
This time again vandalizing in church.  http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chhattisgarh-church-attacked-during-service-congregants-thrashed-1284439 of course no need to...
This is an unprecedented phase that we are going through.Together we are fighting against a common enemy.It is a time of introspection too.What changes do you feel,this phase is...
India has been receiving help in various fields from Israel since the time P V Narasimha Rao took the initiative to develop cordial relationship with Israel but for obvious...
When we think of any garden the first and foremost requirement would be have soil since one cannot imagine growing plants without a medium which is generally the soil. But in...
>> http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/13681-all-about-meta-tags-and-seo.html <<
What does the picture on the home page(that with a hammer-like image) behind the Share Knowledge secion signify. If no particular significance, I think there is no harm in...
What is Fintech ? is it related to Money?
Kids see the movies . What are the effects on them .
In your point of view... What do you think is the best city in India...
is weblink submission ommited permanently?
Here is an interesting story from Bible that gives a clue to the entry of the word "Shibboleth" which is a Hebrew word into English language. There was a war between...
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. What do you think my dear friends on above quotation!! Please share your views!!
What is a SEO. I have heard this in many writing sites. I would like to know about it technically as to how it works... Can somebody help...
Hello Everybody and boddunan support, i m continuesly asking about cheque dispatching of novm. payemnt. and didnt get any reply from boddunan support fom last 5 days.. so will...
Just give up drink and feel the difference. Personally I stopped drinking alcoholic drink about two years ago. I feel better and healthy. However, this was not deliberate. This...