OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to avoid accidents? Please share your views on this.
It is easy to give advice to others when it was to us we cannot implement it why?
What are the single use elements which we cannot use after using them once.
Have you slept in your classroom? Have you seen by your teacher when you are sleepy?
How many Love stories you have and how many you have seen?
It is generally not desirable to seek job with previous employer. But if you seek, following link will...
How to solve issues with banks. Following link will help to get solution through ombudsman. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/blogs/economaniac/banking-ombudsman-092843151.html
Just a few minutes ago, I have concluded about religious belief and its influence in the formation of one's character. Through out the discussion it was clear that those who...
What was your field of specialization after you completed your graduation or masters? Any of you have more than one professional degrees?
Of course we go to theatres for entertainment and group of actors are performing to entertain us through their actions, dialogues, romance etc....Of course, a comedian can do...
I always try to make people smile when they appear to be tensed.May i feel satisfaction in it.I know sometimes it may be risky as you never know the mood of people sometimes they...
Don;t you think we expect a lot from the people around us although we say that don't expect too much from us. :laugh: Why is it so that we have different parameters one for...
Really confusing.....isn't it? Let us consider all decades of Indian music from 1950's to 2000's.......60 years. According to you, which is the worst decade of Indian music,...
Unless you are firm and dedicated, there is no way you can do it. Posing yourself weak and trying to gain sympathy is no solution to any cause. Just do it, at least try for it,...
Have any of you tried Kiva? Kiva is a non-profit organization that helps create opportunities by funding entrepreneurs. You can start changing life for as little as $25. But...
What first aid should we do for a person who is effected with food poison.
I mean a high-school in Panchayat, A graduate in assemblies and in corporations. A qualified professional as a chief minister. A postgraduate in Parliament A professional as...
I feel common sense is more important which is lacking these days in people. What do you feel?
One simple question...... Whose profile picture is best/your most favourite??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I may vote for Sanjeev. I really love those 2 kids. What is the...
It is often said that women enjoy gossips and ladies are often known with this trade mark. :cheer: Is it true? If it is true, why is it so? Do men ignore gossips completely?