OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I like to go to my village as i can feel the fresh air and greenery which i don't find in Delhi these days. :) I know i don't find the latest facility there as villages are still...
Can you imagine me as a very quiet girl, who is interested only in books at school, always serious, never smiles or tell jokes...only utters mathematical formulas and English...
Each person has his own features....some may be fair, some may not be so.....some may have good height. Some may not have. I am 156 cm height. All call me 'short'. :( I always...
Many criminals are given this severe punishment in India, 'Hanged till death'. But, it remains in papers only as we have seen only a few cases where, actually this punishment has...
Who is your best friend at Boddunan??? Isn't it a simple question?????? :)
I do wish people on their Birthdays i feel it makes relationship stronger :) and the person whom we wish think we do care for him/her. :) What about you? :)
Railway minister resigned at last.what do you think about it good or bad incidents.
Vidya Balan's KAHAANI is year's biggest hit or flop? Have you seen it?
Yuvraj Singh will be back to normal in couple of months: Doctors said.He is released from hospital and will come back soon.
Homeopathy is worthless, says expert. What is your opinion?Share here with some example.
why skin become yellowish in jaundice?
I feel, a feel, a funny feel, a funny feel I feel, If you feel the feel I feel, I feel the feel you feel
How calcium help our body?
how human brain is protected from injuries
I do forgive people easily but i know many people who don't and keep the things deep inside their heart to stress themselves whenever they see that person. :evil: I think its...
I don't like to go for shoping for other's sake as i don't like to go for shopping unless it is very urgent. :) Even if my wife too say to acompany her at first reaction i would...
I have to admit that I have not written even a single letter after my marriage. What about you? Do you write letters for friends or relatives? I think, I can't find even a...
Yes. I do have....though I won't write daily experience. I use it for writing good quotes....my poems, short notes etc. What about you?
Hello Friends, I am very glad to introduce you all my new website - www.drsheetalk.webs.com . This is the website where I will be dealing with the patients online and...
Is that, Rice, Chapati or any thing else. I eat Chapati most of the time but can live on rice or Idli as well.