OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I know they are poles apart but given a chance what would be your choice? No, do not worry about lodging, boarding and fare etc. This is courtesy boddunan. Give me reason, why?
My payment is till now not received can anyone help me it was almost one month ago.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5844]} Going by the current trend, we would soon achieve the mark of 10k - a great milestone! Is Boddunan planning any celebration?
As I see most of use emoticons here but some of them are missing here on this site. I would like ot have some more like a sign of 'Thumbs up', one of the most common to...
In my state, most festivals of temples/churches/mosques are conducted from February to maximum, May 15th.....i.e. Summer season. Monsoon will come at May end. What about your...
Let us share our interests and guide each other. My interests are drawing, cooking, embroidery, singing, dancing
Let us share how was our day? My day is fully hectic with cooking and boddunan. How is your day friends?
I want to know, in general, how much is one single share worth in boddunan, according to the revenue sharing programme?
Alam back after marriage . Congratulation and happy marriage life yaar. Share some thing here. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5851]}
Hello Friends :) Everyone are rushing behind the smart phones. and I have seen big lines in TV in front of stores for new smart phones?? What do you think the main reason...
I mean we accumulate points for participating in forums, we are also getting bonus for reaching certain posts. What are the other features which bring points. Seniors invited to...
Do you treat them as typical boss or let them chip in with their views?
People voted Mamata for Paribortan. How far people are convinced about her potential for Paribortan or change. See the link...
In the era of google and face book, let me ask a simple question, now do you read books???? Which one would you prefer, browsing with a keyword or reading books siting...
Holi is a wonderful festival. This is basically related to harvesting season. People have different ways to celebrate it. But I like it the traditional way. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Black or white colour???? Which is your personal favourite ?
I am good at Bhangra, Ball room and cha, cha, cha. I am sure you all have a good list of them. :laugh:
For a blind person, all colours are just black. What is your interpretation???? :)
Do you hear devotional songs? :) I hear when i sit in front of my PC it gives me peace and i feel relaxed when hear these.What about you Guys :)
I wonder what it should be?? People says that we shouldn't see TV from close. Now as per new arrangement at home I am seeing it from away.. I can see TV but now problem is I...