OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why is it so? :cheer: Do you talk while sleeping? Do you have any interesting incidents related with this? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6174]}
Do you think India is in trouble due to population?
क्या सौकीन होना अच्छा है आपके क्या सौक है ? क्या सौकीन जिंदगी अच्छी होती है ?
Do you attend Morning walk daily?
Can we do anything? :( Rates of all the basic things also get increased due to it. :( I think we all are helpless and seams it will go to 100 Rs/liter soon. :laugh:
Friends Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee has presented the Union Budget 2012-2013. Do you think the changes in direct taxes done by him is justifiable? He has also increased the...
Who can be a better friend? A boy or a girl? :) What's your opinion? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6181]}
How many of you help your kids to do their home works?. :) I know the wives do that but what abount the man do they help? :)
Do comment on these words of Shakespeare!
What are the precaution should be taken by Government to eradicate killing girl child.
This is another Shakespearean quote and I would try to give my take on it. All we work and sleep is the reward for it.It can't be taken for granted. How often do we the faces...
It's sure, cartoon is the biggest entertainment for kids. Yet, I feel that they are doing more harm to them than doing good. What's your opinion about cartoon channels.........
I never beleive on "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT". :evil: I think a person need to think and check before engaging himself/herself in the relation. :) What do you say?
At what age kids to start brushing their teeth. :unsure: My kids are of 3.5 years old and we started doing it when they were of 2.5 years? :) And now they are so habitual...
I have seen people spending lot of money on baldness but not getting benefits from the medicines. :) Is there any medicine which can cure baldness?.or people just waste their...
We all use photography as our hobby. Can we have a picture gallery on this site that would be good for us as well as for this site? I can suggest original photos not yet on...
Which bollywood couple you like more? I like Ritesh Deshmukh and Jenela Dsuza.
Today India Pakistan match in Asia cup.Who will win?
The union government is struggling to deal with the situation arising out spat involving Trinamul supremo Mamata Banerje and Dinesh Trivedi. While she wants him resign his post...
Yes i am lazy :) .On SUNDAYS i just don't want to get up from the bed but i have lot of household works to do on SUNDAYS so i have to get up from the bed even if i am not willing...