OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Shankar Jai kishen is my most favourite. I love Madan Mohan, R.D.Burman, S.D.Burman and A.R.Rehman too. Tell me yours...... Any language you can select. Give a brief...
There are 496 pages with 9903 registered members of Boddunan. I am in the last of first page .This was one of my target and I fulfilled with 26940 points and 3838 posts. I want...
some rare pictures of Sachin. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5950]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5951]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5952]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5953]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Tommorow is the Womens day and Holi how you are celebrating this day Girls and boys.
We all know that we are having different castes and Religions. How these Castes and Religions came in to existence. Why the people are giving preference to this than human.
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/02/nokia-808-pureview/ Just check this link.. Nokia have or going to launch camera with 41 Mega Pixel :woohoo: .. Do you think it...
What stops India from becoming a super power. Read the views of London School of Economics in the following link....
Summer has arrived and we want something to get chilled. Ice cream is the best option. It is available in different varieties....Vanilla, chocolate, mango,...
I think Hindi films have done a lot better than any government policy to popularise Hindi. What is more remarkable is that Bollywood has successfully promoted a Pan-India culture...
Dravid has decided to quit from Tests too.... i.e. His career has come to an end. But, I don't think, it is a right decision to retire from Tests. Ya, he could not perform well...
This sounds so true and inspiring- you think so? Jodi koi tomar dak sune keyu na ashe tobe ekla cholo re. ekla chole re, Jodi koi kotha na koye Jodi koi thake muh feraye,...
Let us know how many are against corruption in boddunan Friends, who are against corruption and who are interested in corruption please post your name and give your experience.
let us see how many are employed and unemployed in boddunan If employed specify place and where you working.
We are giving vote to a candidate in election with the belief that he will do good things for the country and that he will be an efficient leader. But, if we can't find at least...
Seven persons were killed and 70 others were injured when a bus overturned near Ausgram in Burdwan district in the early hours today....
Mulayam in overdrive to put son Akhilesh in driver's seat in UP.
West Indies cricketer Runako Morton dies in car...
I received my fourth cheque . Thanks to boddunan.
A good song is born when both words and tunes blend nicely. But I have always noticed that the person who has penned the words and given words to singer's lips has always got the...