OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Three Nigerian footballers - one of whom plays for Mohammedan Sporting Club - were arrested late on Thursday for running a brothel in their south Kolkata apartment. Local...
Currently there are seven articles of mine which are approved but are yet to go live on the site. Can you tell me the reason for this delay? I have contacted the administrator...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5656]} Let us share our real memories of our different visits, I begin with Hojenekkal
President Obama of U.S.A. fears that Indians and chines will overtake the american students in Science and technology. Now P.M. Manmohan Singh is worried that china has a clear...
Apart from boddunan are there any other good Indian article submission sites that pays you upfront for your articles?
Which is your most favourite movie? (Any language) Also tell something about your most favourite hero and heroine. If choice making is difficult, select 2 or 3 among the best. :P
Summer...winter...rainy.....autumn...spring..... Seasons are like different shades of life, they keep changing. Which one is your personal favourite, that can make you feel more...
Aastha is back after three months of her married life lets all new and old members welcome her with great joy. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5718]}
Whatever is the situation I never retaliate because I am trained that way. however, I try to find a way to solve my problem in any case. What do you do in such a position friends?
I have seen it that ladies more than men watch daily serials on TV :laugh: .I always get involved in argument with my wife as she never let me watch TV.I love to see...
I personally do believe, belief in a religion can bring many positive things to our character and improving it very much. Also, prayer help us a lot. I think, we should believe...
I think forum section again became bore as there is less participants Only three member when I login Balachander, sarala, sumit
This is especially about the places we visit for picnic etc and come back leaving garbage all over the place. I always see to it that I leave nothing behind. How about...
Did you ever dare to talk against to your ceo or boss with soft words?
Recently one of my friend had an accident :( .He was going back to his home from office and hit by a car.He fell down and broke his arm. :( He kept lying there for 5~10 minutes...
Suppose you are entering a large discussion hall where you see a number of groups engaged in some sort of discussion. Some are busy in talking about gossips of film stars,...
Summer has started and what do you prefer to have? Plain curd? set curd? youghurt? lassi? buttermilk? Give your opinions! (NOTE: I am asking only curd related, please...
same name of the movie in different languages for example: Aradhana in bengali this movie is there, in hindi also it is there and in telugu also it is there. I dont know...
In a award section there is a name of mine as editor bonus can you explain about this.
As we move forward, many things are left far behind. Yet we can't forget them and whenever we see them incidentally we really feel very happy. Even a forgotten song can give you...