OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Just Define your Life partner in one word...
What is the most successful lie you ever told ?? :lol: :laugh:
Have you ever cheated on an Exam? Did you Get Caught? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5561]} Share your experiences here... :lol: :lol:
Living condition of people of a state is entirely different from another one. It is primarily because of the wages paid to workers(most of them are illiterate). Isn't it? Let us...
Do you have an another name? ie. In our certificates we will have one name. Mine is Sandhya. But at home we may have another one, called by our parents or relatives. Some cute...
Do you know friends that Amazon.com has just launched a new shopping site for Indians just now? This should be lots of fun for online shoppers. http://www.junglee.com/
There is an increasing need to regulate the activities of realtors,builders in India. They hoodwink buyers in all kinds of shady practices in the form of using sub-standdard...
It is sure, each person shares different roles in a single play, that we call 'life'. One may be known as a best student among teachers while a best singer among friends. One...
It is sure, each person shares different roles in a single play, that we call 'life'. One may be known as a best student among teachers while a best singer among friends. One...
I have not seen any movie in a picture hall in last couple of years, what about you friends?
Hi All I couple of my articles have bee approved but still havenot gone live on the site. Also the cash reward is not showing. Can you tell me what is the reason for this delay.
Today an unpredicted harthal is conducted by BJP all over Thrissur District, Kerala related to Paliakkara toll booth. When they occur unexpectedly, it will surely affect many...
Hi all, I am going to be away for a few days, going to Nasik to our ancestral home and will be back on Thursday! Please bear with me until then!
Will Anna Hazare come again with some new agenda?
I forget to say that on 23-Feb is called Twins day.
Dear Friends, I will be unavailable for 7 days? I hope I will get refreshment by my journey.
India is finally off World Health Organization's list of polio endemic countries. This means that no new polio case has come up in the country in the last one year.
Indian women's hockey team misses London Olympics berth.
Today India Vs. Australia oneday.Will India win.If defeated then bye.
Again rape case in Kolkata near Dakhsneswar temple. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rape-in-car-killed-woman-in-Kolkata/articleshow/12038485.cms