OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today is the shivaratri. So how you celebrated today. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5498]}
Is it necessary to have politicians and voting to our country?
can i use kotak salary card for paypal? hi ,i'm unable to pay to web hosting company ,bcoz thy need credit card.also my paypal has default autowithdrawl so my balance get...
To all bodunnan family I wish very very very happy Mahashivratri. May lord Shiva removes your all pains.
Till SSLC, everyone has to learn all subjects and has to pass all subjects if he want his certificate in hand. Another thread inspired me to present this question before...
Can any one tell or know how shiva ratri festival formed and what is the story behind it.
So guys post your Birthdays and Wedding Anniversaries in this forum. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5505]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5506]}
can facebook A/C be hacked,is it possible???????? If you no tricks share with us all
Thanks U all for supporting me in days of my darkness, as sometimes failure,grief made me emotionional & made me 2 quit so boddunan still is part of my LIFE &...
It may seem a simple question. But it is not the case. In Kerala, Hindus calculate their birthday every year, the same way we calculate Srikrishna Jayanthi or...
The Indian fishermen are not safe form bullets of foreign ships even in Indian water. Some persons from an Italian merchant ship have been arrested. This is gross inhuman action...
Friends Today is my Fathers birthday. I cannot go out and bring anything to celebrate and make him happy. So, I want to prepare some special dish for him. But don't know...
Is there anyone who know PHP
Jealousy is a kind of emotion which is negative thought and feeling of insecurity, fear and anxiety. We can say Jealousy of 2 types. Positive Jealousy and Negative...
It is often said, some of our dreams come to our real world. i.e. Some dreams may happen in real life later. Do you have such dreams......(either good or bad)?
Government deny that there is any move to give statutory shape to model code of conduct presently based on executive instructions of CEC. There is proof to the contrary....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5547]} Today is the auspicious 175th Birth Annivarsary of Sri Ramakrishna. I would try to write an article on the eternal relevance of his teachings.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5549]} Any recipe? Who are able to produce witty comments from nothing. A keen obervation on the inconsistencies of life?
As each year passes by, we are adding one more year to our life. Does each increasing year bring more maturity to our life and character? What do you think? Let me add...
When it comes to marriages, this is girls who are becoming more choosy. This is not men oriented world any more in our country. They have their say in this particular matter....