OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is it money the only thing? Why most of the people just run for money without caring for the relations/friendships for them money is on the top and they can do anything to...
I mean do you think the life would be normal if we have no money in this present situation? Barter system doesn't seem to be working any more. your take friends !!
Camels ridden by robots. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/camels-ridden-by-mechanical-robots-1329297246-slideshow/
Dear friends i am inactive on forum for last three days.The reason is that my marriage is fixed and going to inactive on forum till 10 march.
High Court denies to stay criminal proceedings against Google,...
Former Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds, one of the game's highly talented but maverick players, on Thursday announced his retirement from all forms of professional cricket.
here is the link: http://www.healthjockey.com/2012/02/16/smoking-removes-good-bacteria-from-mouth-study/
I have posted a similar question before. Even then I think this question has more significance than that one. So I am asking you "Which Boddunan member do you want to meet...
that makes it around one and half liter. I try to drink 3-5 in a day depending upon weather conditions. Do you think this is all right?
Celebrities reveal their beauty secrets http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/celebrities-reveal-their-beauty-secrets-1329472539-slideshow/
Today is my birthday and my office people are going to invite me to celebrate it. Ah.... I am very hesitating
I have been to almost every where including mountains, rivers, oceans and deserts. I love them all for beauty. I am curious to know about experiences. Would you care to share...
hey have the results of the gd contest of january been anounced.. p.s: ive been a little cut off from boddunan for a while
In place of moving to other pages from the main page of the Forum, can we move to a particular page from the page we are working on? What I mean when I am on a particular thread...
Whenever a tie has occurred in a series, Dhoni has brought that cup to India. Will it happen this time also? What do you feel?
Please suggest me how to file right to information application or RTI online or offline in mumbai as i dn't know procedure
can u help me out to know rights of divorce wife or woman in INDIA in court of law
GBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Well, it¡¯s my time to back-up some of my movies and TV shows to Blu-ray. But I¡¯m a beginner to the field of External Bluray drive, I can¡¯t decide to choose which one. As a...
Do you use it for capturing beauty of the nature? where did you use it last time please