OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sunset, of course, the time when nature looks most beautiful. Yet, it is not permanent and it will undergo change. What things can you learn from a sunset? One of those, I will...
Cancer is treated in three stages. Chemotherapy Radiation Surgery
If you go to your first interview you must read that. http://www.mens-fashion-authority.com/free-interview-tips.html
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5210]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5209]}
What are good qualities of managers?
Guess how many days required to complete figure 10000 on registration board currently it is 9814. I think 28 days required.
what r most trusted seo tools & gadgets,widget needed for any bloggers.plz share me
I invite u all to share me 5 Webhost which are having zero coding or like WYSIWYG & multiple feature if my budget is 50$ year
AYURVEDIC WEIGHT GAIN CAPSULES . http://ayurvedicweightgaincapsules.weebly.com/
I completed 7026 posts in forum so 2974 posts away to complete 10000?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5224]} I have chanced upon this educative piece on brain! Everyone can take steps to improve their memory, and with time and practice most people can...
I usually think, we see birds everywhere. We can't even imagine a day without birds. But why can't we see dead birds around us? Actually, where are those dead birds going?...
Very often, name of some celebrities have close resemblance to some word of our language.We often tease the celebrity with this word. Isn't it? For example, 'Thoni' in Malayalam...
Hi Guys, Today, i received my Canadian Business VISA. I will be travelling to Toronto, Canada on 25th of this month. Feeling very excited as this trip is going to be my...
By this thread you can share various animal of various zoo in different part of country.
I mean while going for an outing with your partner, as I see most people find a mall as a place for an outing. I would go to a national park any day for the lave of nature and...
Animals in love on Valentine's Day http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/animals-in-love-on-valentine-s-day-1329198004-slideshow/
How do you feel when we do some thing wrong and a senior explains it to us. Well I try to amend my mistake and say thanks o that particular member, your take friends
Some words have contradictory meaning in same language. Can you point out such words in your language? For example, in Malayalam the words 'Chettan' and 'Ettan' has two...
As valentine month is on its half way, let me ask your opinion. Do share your views. One of my friends use to say, "It is good to be loved at least once before marriage....