OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Friends Like Sandhya,kalyani ji... How do we get rid of fruit flies in the kitchen? I dont spend much time in kitchen but I leave it clean with ciff. Still the fruit...
This is not mine. I have just chanced upon it to share with you! Many people think that luck is something that is purely random, unpredictable and difficult to control....
Many heroes had made us proud and contributed many much to our country. Why can't we remember them on this republic day and pay honour to them? I think it is the best thing we...
I have written and submitted an article regarding 63rd republic Day.Dear editor and Moderator if you will approve i will be very happy.
My daughter is learning drawing and make a request to post some here.So i am posting some drawings.comment please. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4610]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
My daughter is learning drawing and make a request to post some here.So i am posting some drawings.comment please. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4612]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4618]} To be in the arms of Morpheus!!
How will you define 'Success' in your own terms? What are the strategies needed to achieve it?
'Adaminte makan Abu' was the Indian film which got Oscar entry this year, though it got rejected. This movie is about the intense desire of a Muslim couple to go to Mecca and how...
Is there any permanent remedy for dark circle which form under the eyes?
Why skin around the mouth get blacken and what is the permanent remedy for it?
Now a days most of the tunes of Bollywood are copied from any Indian or foreign songs. We can't even say whether it is original or copied. Latest one is the hit song, 'Teri...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4647]} I can sense Tears flowing frm my eyes.......maybe in 10 sec or 10msec y me just bcoz I's late in the game of my LIFE Ppl lol on ME.....I...
It's a coin! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4657]}
How do we make our presence felt when we are gone! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4658]}
Drive away darkness,bring in light! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4659]}
In philosophical term. What is Maya?
Google pagerank of boddunan Web Page URL:http://www.boddunan.com The Page Rank: 3/10
Just go to the link. http://in.news.yahoo.com/nasa-finds-11-new-solar-systems.html
What is happening to the members of boddunan? All are facing some bad situations one by one?