OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I personally believe, though men are physically stronger than women, mentally he is weaker than woman. A woman withstands a bad situation and keep her mind calm more than men....
I have read the thread of December which contains poems of Chinmay ji, Sarala, Sasi and others. It was really an interesting one. Now, when Valentine month is at our door step,...
Today, the temperature of Delhi is around 4.5 degree Celsius with dense fog and around 70 trains and flight have been delayed. Do share the condition of your city....Do you think...
Now textbooks are available on iPads......Do you think this is one more technological...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4514]} Friends, Share your thoughts if you had not joined Boddunan! As for myself I can say I would not have so many good friends with bright minds.For...
Anil Ambani's Reliance Industries has roared back to the news with the decision of the company to buy back its shares and the share price of the company has zoomed for the past...
So strange………… Rs 20 looks so big an amount when you have to give that to a poor But looks small when you’re giving it as a tip in a...
5 or 6 = 1 {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4529]}
Will he, won't he? The guessing game was over Friday with Salman Rushdie, author of "The Satanic Verses", saying he had called off his visit to the Jaipur Literary...
Terror attacks in Kano, Nigeria, kill at least 162 Bomb attacks targeting security forces and gun battles have killed at least 162 people in Nigeria's second-largest city of...
At least 13 police personnel, including a sub inspector, were killed and two injured after the naxals of the CPI-Maoist triggered a landmine blast blowing a police van in...
Can i submit article rejected by editor again
Can anyone give me information about summer training...asin what its all about .im a 2nd year undergraduate of computer science branch...Also if possible please suggest some...
We do listen about the good effects Yoga, Meditation & Exercises.How many of us do you think really implement any of this in our daily life?
When romancing month is just to come, let me ask a very simple question. How should we love others or how will you like to love others?
Many people say, we should teach our kids only with love, not with a stick. If we scold and beat them regularly, they will loose the fear of stick. Is it true? What is your...
Can i get cash for weblinks
We cherish the memory of time spent at Agra by Netaji Bose. Today is his birthday. His famous words- Give me blood. I'll give you freedom- are a constant reminder that there is...
I am not saying about New year resolutions. It is just about dreams. Every person dreams about something. What dream would you like to be fulfilled this year itself, without much...
Every woman thinks, her husband should resemble some hero of past or epic. Whom will you prefer? 1. Rama- great person, a good king with excellent qualities, but asked Sita to...