OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In this modern world, is it good to be too good? What do you think? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
There are many simple things that each person can't do. In my case, even if I am active, talks a lot, I can't stand erect and stand before a crowd. Some people can't simply put...
Which things make nature beautiful?
What are differences between study at India and abroad?
Name of best President of India till date as per your views and why?
Chancing upon this good one and let me share! "A Good Leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of...
Hers is one more: "When you are in the light, everything follows you but when he enter into the dark, even your own shadow doesn't follow you."
Let us think differently. Award in telugu gives a meaning and same word in english gives some other meaning. So let us share some here. For example: Custom -...
Asume you love your spouse so much. If god come to you and say, if you leave your spouse i will be with you forever. Then what will you do? will you leave god or your spouse.
I am sharing some rare photographs of our beloved HERO Netaji Subhas. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4584]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4585]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4586]} {CJATTACHMENT...
A count of 12 years- Vyaazhavattom (What is it called in English, I don't know) has passed since we are living in New Millenium. What are the major changes occurred in World and...
This honorary army rank was given to Mohan lal in 2009 to attract more youngsters to Indian Army. Major initiation was taken by Major Ravi who directed two patriotic films with...
It is often said, "Lonely hours are the best hours of life Because, it is the only time when we share our deepest secrets with the most trusted person in the...
Hey Guys, need your help... one of my friend,or i should say my known mate is just 10th pass but wants to have a degree now... is any correspondence course availale in...
Jan 25 is called the Voter's Day.In our state we are nominating for voting.
"Never follow the footsteps of others. Instead you create your own" For what reason/achievement/character should people remember you after you have gone?
I was surfing the net for sites, where we can submit articles and earn when I come know about Boddunan. What about you? Also what does the word 'Boddunan' mean?
Sometimes same word is used with same meaning in different languages. For example, Apple and Orange has same meaning in both English and Malayalam Can you find out some more?
After working so hard in BODUNAN since 2+ years i really don't get excited to work in BODUNAN as payment offer is low or still there is no vacancy for hardworking members in...
Article approved by editor but showing rejected.Why? Please help me.