OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sorry, I was inactive for last two days and would be regular from tomorrow.
Blogger update:Blogspot.com is opening as blogspot.in why this is happening? Try to check my blog which is given in signature and suggest your views.
Agnipath,Agnipath,Agnipath!!! I seen movie today. I like it . Sanjay datt role is to danger.
It is often told, if we are waiting for some good things or luck to happen, we should never reveal it to anybody. If so, it will face more obstacles to happen. For example: a...
Editor's and moderators can you tell us who is this. I though she is a spammer. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4781]}
" MUST READ" " MUST READ" " MUST READ" Can ELECTRICITY pass through Flash light of the Digital camera to your body??? Yes it is 100%...
I received My first check after a long waiting . I am so happy to see that one. I waited for 6 months exactly with out writing one article also. Now I am very near to my second...
Post news on Different topic such as Entertainment, Sports ,Politics , Science and Technology as well as Whether.
Best things always comes last But it lasts!!!!!! Do you believe so? Nothing is late in life. What do you think?
To keep a relationship green, is it necessary that we should meet that person more frequently or he should stay along/near us? It is mostly applicable for friendships and love...
Yesterday I had seen in news a boy who drunk Thumsup died with vomtings in 10 minutes. This proved that drinking Cooldrinks are easy ways to hell.
Police nabs youth who threw acid on girl's face. http://in.news.yahoo.com/police-nabs-youth-threw-acid-girls-face-081043671.html
Here are some funny Oscar Moments. http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/quirky-oscar-moments-slideshow/
Share your Funny Picture Here .
Chinese army started a training their soldiers differently. By applying snow to their body so that they can bare the coolness in the war and many more different things they are...
Mozilla on Tuesday released the latest version of its Firefox browser. In addition to allowing users to run full-screen apps, Firefox 10 offers the following enhancements: The...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4854]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4855]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4856]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4859]}
I am leave for tomorrow due To some reason . Have a Nice day {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4860]}
Can anyone know How many Languages speaking in india?? :unsure: